WTS/WTT IF SOMETHING SEEMS FISHY

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
It very well could be. If you don't know the seller make sure of your payment method.
And I'm not posting this to get my thread count up!!!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Agreed. Also, I don’t know why anyone would buy from an unknown person without using PayPal goods and services? Is the 4% really not worth the protection aspect of it?

pburtman

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am done doing F&F on paypal, I will pay the sellers costs. I recently paid for an atlas bipod on snipershide, it wasn't for a too good to be true price, just a fair price. Once I paid, the seller was a ghost, IDK if he got hit by a truck or what. He had 2 bipods on his ad and the other had sold a couple days before. I got in contact with that guy and his transaction was fine, he even gave me the guys phone #. Luckily it wasn't a F&F transaction and after a few weeks paypal refunded my money. The seller had a fairly long history on snipershide so it should have not been a problem but it goes to show weird things happen sometimes. I have bought many items with F&F payments over the years and never had a problem but from now on I will pay a few extra bucks.

Dled

FNG
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
so guys is paypal G & S the only payment method you'll use exclusively? i usually buy new but this forum has quality gear from experienced hunters so we will be buying in the future and don't want to get burned.

OP
N

Northernpiker

WKR
Classified Approved
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I buy F&F most the time but I realize I’m taking a chance, SOMETIMES things don’t seem right , so I’ll pass. Most people on here are great and a few don’t use PayPal, which is fine I’ve bought some items with cashiers check realizing I’m taking a calculated risk. If something seems odd then you have to decide, do I risk it!

Schaaf

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I buy F&F most the time but I realize I’m taking a chance, SOMETIMES things don’t seem right , so I’ll pass. Most people on here are great and a few don’t use PayPal, which is fine I’ve bought some items with cashiers check realizing I’m taking a calculated risk. If something seems odd then you have to decide, do I risk it!
Agreed, I’ve used F&F countless times but it’s always been with reputable posters

kad11

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
It's my understanding that PayPal won't protect firearms (and ammo) purchases, regardless if you use the commercial or ff option. Just a heads up...