If this guy Draws a Sheep tag, I think he will do JUUUST FINE...

Pssshhh.... I could do that too! Just gotta run hard for 5-10 seconds at a time then stop and let your camera man leap frog ahead of you... :)

Seriously the guy is in great shape that looks like a knarly trail.

Mike

jmez

WKR
Insane!!

I can't believe that face he goes up. That is damn near free soloing. Not only would I be sitting on a rock after the first 5 minutes, you would never get me near that rock face.

no limits

FNG
all that in a pair of common running shoes that guy is a stud along with his camera man keeping up with him going down the snow and
keeping the camera on him

tstowater

WKR
I watched the first one yesterday afternoon and was still marveling about the downhill skiing without skis, and then I just watched the second one that Elkhunter posted. I was about sick just watching it. Nuts would be an understatement. Incredible. I think he could almost beat a mountain goat up the mountain.

I marvel at the dedication, discipline and sacrifice it takes to reach such a peak of physical ability as these two guys did, the human body is capable of so much and most of us just barely scratch the surface.

Shrek

WKR
The first video doesn't play on my tablet but the second one is just insane ! That jump and grab !? WTF ! I know you could hear his set klanking as he walked !

Lukem

WKR
Call me a bit of a pessimist, but the credits of the first video give the stats on the run: 3.2 miles, 2300' gain/loss and 61 minutes best time (~18 min pace). The guy is a stellar runner, but the video is deceptive with having to leap frog the camera (he had lots of rest between bursts of running) and a little low angle work on the rock face.

Don't get me wrong, he's a fast dude in awesome shape (especially compared to most of us), but he doesn't run like that when it's just him.

Maybe I just look for reasons not to believe videos in the internet. :)