If you could only have one boot, which of these would it be? Lowa Tibet or Camino

Finch

WKR
I have a pair of 6 year old Tibets that are on the decline. They've been on 4 elk hunts and they are my only boot I wear here in the mountains of Virginia. The rand began separating and I fixed that with some Aquaseal. Now the soles are separating and I've temporarily fixed that with Aquaseal as well.

These are heavy boots but going down rocky ridges, I wouldn't want anything else. They are stiff but I'm sure they prevent me from rolling an ankle a lot. I have wondered about other boots and typical lifespans of premium boots. I guess 6 years isn't bad though.

Being in Montana, why not look at local outfits that make two of the best mountain boots. Schnees and Kenetrek. Great customer service on both and buying local. Both have several different style, models and both are high end Italian leather uppers. Boots can be resold, stretched and serviced fairly quick.
I bought a pair of Kenetreks that felt great in the store and around house. Took them out into field to start breaking in and after two weeks they were causing a hotspot due to my old beat up feet. No way I could keep wearing them. Brought them back to HQ, and they gave me $300 credit/ refund on $425 boots.
If I did not wear them outside it would have been closer to full refund. Its hard to beat customer service like that. Schnees always takes care of their in house hikers too.
Just giving you other local options that provide amazing hunting boots.

Steven.Elmore

Lil-Rokslider
I have both Caminos and Tibet's. Packed out Elk in rough country with both. I'd always ran Caminos until last year when I tore my calf and my Dr recommended I use a taller and stiffer boot for September. I put about 150 miles on them and was very happy, one thing not mentioned is the side support in the Tibet's, if you have any kind of ankle issues or a history of rolling them the Tibets are the way to go. This year both of my elk hunts were from truck camping and I used both.

My preference is probably still the Caminos but I can't rule out the sure footedness and comfort of the Tibets with a heavy load in deadfall. In either, if you have high arches you'll need an insert, as is the case in most boots.

JDM270WSM

FNG
I've owned a lot of high end boots but the only ones that does everything well is the crispi nevadas , plus they
out grip everything else in steep wet conditions.