If you could only have one...

MikeStrong

Lil-Rokslider
Only 1 to do everything, I would go with a Kifaru frame and the Fulcrum. Plenty of space for long trips back in, great ability to pack heavy loads without killing your back, and still have customization options available with add-on pouches, etc to make it work for each individual trip.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FURMAN

WKR
I reserve the right to change my mind in the future. LOL! I have tried all the major brands and I would take my SG7900.

I’ve had just about everything, and right now all I have is a Stone Glacier 40/56. Makes a compact daypack without the lid, also good for >10 days of backpack hunting with the lid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kifaru frame with Nomad2, OGL, Sherman/Grab-it. Used this setup this year from day-hunting small game/antelope/coyotes/mulies and 7 day backcountry elk pack-in. Love the high adaptability and will deal with the inherent number of straps for the compressibility and wide range of adaptability.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've owned a Kifaru, an EXO, a Seek Outside, and a few lesser brands, and all I have now is my Stone Glacier for the most part. So I guess that answers the question. But on the other hand, when I'm too old and decrepit to pack out an elk.......I guess I can still just use my old Cabela's Elite Scout daypack, while my future grandsons are carrying the meat out.

handwerk

WKR
SG sky talus 6900 /X-curve frame. So far I've packed out a couple bull elk and 4 deer with it and it am still very happy with the setup.

twall13

WKR
If I've gotta have only one bag for everything it's gonna be the Exo 5500 cause it packs down small enough for day hunting but can handle extended hunts as well and has the layout I like. That said, I'd probably keep it on my Kifaru frame, but I'm interested to see what Exo comes out with in 2019 as I've heard rumors a taller frame option is in the works. I haven't tried Stone Glacier or Seek Outside yet...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

deertrout

Lil-Rokslider
Exo k2 5500, if I had to choose just one. Thankfully, I don't! Really love it with the 2000 bag for treestand hunting.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

WJS23

WKR
My EMR2,guide lid and a grab it with the 24inch duplex frame with the aluminum stays.

OP
cBurton5

cBurton5

FNG
Awesome responses! Just what I needed. Now I can research these packs for my gear up. Keep ‘em coming.