If you could only have one...

Jrs

Lil-Rokslider
Switched to the seek outside brooks after numerous Kifaru’s and others. I will never look back.

1 pack huh? My answer is very biased. I have only run a Kifaru (Longhunter, Bikini & a Duplex Lite). Each one was progressively more comfortable for me. I like simple big bags, so I have a High Camp 7000 with a guide lid. I use it for just about everything. I would love to try others (namely SG & SO), but that is a very large chuck of change to shell out for essentially a test when I have something that can take a beating and already works for me. Understanding that comfort is relative, it seems the only reason for me to change would be to drop a pound or two as my setup is right around 6lbs. My perfect bag would be an Argali with a side zipper added. That third compression strap would be nice, and obviously a side zipper would be awsome for access. No real weight saving there for me to change bags. #changemymind

So, a long winded Kifaru Duplex Lite w/a modded Argali and Guide lid.

Jrs

Lil-Rokslider
Fits me great.
99% waterproof
Lightweight, under 6 lbs with a gunbearer and waist pocket.
Easy to compress, goes from huge to tiny with three straps.
I’ve not a fan of add on pockets, I’ve found that after your “lightweight” pack is all set up it is no longer lightweight.

OP
cBurton5

cBurton5

FNG
I picked up the new SG solo with the built in spotter pocket. I need to put some weight in it and hump it around to test it out. I figured since we were day hunting and crashing at a cabin it would work fine. If I get hooked after my first western hunt I figure I can sell the solo and go balls out with something a little bigger.

2five7

WKR
I guess I am one of the weird ones, I o ly have one pack, and don't feel any need to replace it or buy another. Nomad with grab-it, guide lid, and gun bearer.

Car7x

WKR
Like many of us, I have bigger and smaller, but my newest, an SG Evo, meets my anticipated needs now. Nice having the others for their applications, but with dry cells, the access bag, and I'm looking at the hydro lid, I should be good.

The crew at SG is absolutely top flight. Of course, there are a lot of very dedicated folks in these niche businesses serving serious sports people. The SG folks epitomize all that's right in the industry.