If you think being a “thoughtful” hunter will prevent this in the US, think again...

Rob5589

WKR
Ms. Wynne, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul...

nnelzon23

FNG
That article must have been written by a child. Regardless of the topic, it was brutal to read.

Kind of my thoughts, but it is coming from liberal trash Daily Mail so it should be expected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
There are only two living Brits who “admit” to having killed the big 5? I find that, if true, to speak volumes about just how far that country has fallen from the likes of John Henry Patterson. A couple hungry lions could consume that entire island!

WCB

WKR
If you’re dumb enough in this day and age to post pictures of yourself on social media platforms with dead animals from Africa you deserve what comes next. Not saying I agree at all, it’s just a no brainer.
And I wonder why the world is turning the way it is. What is next..."if you post any hunting photographs at all you deserve what comes next"...? what a dumb comment

Jbehredt

WKR
If you’re dumb enough in this day and age to post pictures of yourself on social media platforms with dead animals from Africa you deserve what comes next. Not saying I agree at all, it’s just a no brainer.

When do they get to add the other continents to the “no kill” list? Dead penguins on Antarctica is still acceptable gram fodder?

Buffinnut

Lil-Rokslider
The only reason people freak out about African animals is because Hollywood made them into cute fuzzy people. Same thing with wolves and brown bear. They'll keep pumping out the same crap until everyone is brainwashed into believing hunting or fishing anywhere for anything is as bad as raping a child. Oh walt nevermind they want to normalize that

OP
ODB

ODB

WKR

Has nothing to do with social media.
I’ll remind you that several anti-hunting, animal rights orgs have sued to get the list of people importing any animal from outside the country. They do this under the guise of “monitoring” endangered species, etc. of course it’s to gain access to names and addresses. I have several friends whose names are on those lists and being doctors and lawyers, it’s not something they want to deal with.

I wish the orgs who work so hard to preserve “public lands” for people to hunt and fish on were as vocal for all hunting and fishing itself. But I’m not holding my breath.

IdahoElk

WKR
And I wonder why the world is turning the way it is. What is next..."if you post any hunting photographs at all you deserve what comes next"...? what a dumb comment
I think it’s awful what happens today with hunters but if you post a picture on the internet standing next to dead elephant, giraffe, wolf or penguin with a smile on your face and a gun in your hand you’re going to lose a lot that’s dear to you.
I in no way think its fair but you’re never going to change societies view so why post the pictures?

IdahoElk

WKR
Has nothing to do with social media.
I’ll remind you that several anti-hunting, animal rights orgs have sued to get the list of people importing any animal from outside the country. They do this under the guise of “monitoring” endangered species, etc. of course it’s to gain access to names and addresses. I have several friends whose names are on those lists and being doctors and lawyers, it’s not something they want to deal with.

I wish the orgs who work so hard to preserve “public lands” for people to hunt and fish on were as vocal for all hunting and fishing itself. But I’m not holding my breath.
Well that’s messed up

Opah

WKR
What a bunch of Crap
I don't knock what you do you don't knock what I do !
simple as that.
Since when do we have to suppress our right to free speech because some chincken necked aHole dosn't like it ! Turn the channel, don't look at my facebook page chicken neck. I promise I won't look at your crap and make stupid comments

Billinsd

WKR
Maybe he meant to say you should "expect" what will come next.

TSAMP

WKR
Hunters are the minority. So it isnt shocking the majority dollars spent is on the anti hunting front. We won't out cash them. So how about we out class them. Dont make it easy folks.

lif

WKR
I agree with this from a common sense point of view, but I’m currently at the point of telling anyone, who doesn’t like what I do in my life, to eat shit and choke on it!! I’ve had enough of the next persons opinions. I would love to have rational conversations where two or more people reach an understanding of each other’s points of view, but we are clearly heading far from that sort of communication. I don’t post my personal business or photos strictly because I don’t want the next assholes opinion on it. Much to your point Idahoelk. IMG_9198.jpg