If you were Alone...

rayporter

WKR
I wish they would cast everyday people with no outdoor skills. That would make for some great TV and the whole show would be done in a few episodes. Soccer moms would be crying in minutes, manbun types would look the role and as soon as it got dark hit the button. It would be epic and fast!
you must have missed "fat guys in the woods"

it was always good for a laugh.

What the heck? We get the History channel, but I've never seen it show up on the listings for that channel. Is it on at a particular time or day?
Not sure. I have just watched it on Amazon I think. If you have a smart TV and can download the History channel you should be able to log in and just search Alone

Mosby

WKR
It's impossible to answer, the variables are endless. An accident, infection, inability to secure food...lots of ways for the effort to go sideways. I've noticed those who outlast the others tend to feed on "creating good TV" so their mindset is not merely survival but interesting television. I think that can be a huge factor...the bigger your ego, the more successful you may be. (Just a theory of mine)

I like to think I could go the distance but it's doubtful I will ever be selected simply because of health limitations. They seem to prefer contestants younger than me. It would be a dream to compete though.

Not a good idea to talk smack before the show...I wouldn't wanna be this guy.

Of all the seasons and all the people, that guy was my favorite. He had absolutely no idea what he was doing.

Deadfall

WKR
Just watched a YouTube video of the lady from season 6 talking about jonas moose. She might be the best spokesman hunters have. Comes across hippy tree hugger type and might be. She broke down tge hunting side extremely well.

I was all set to get fired up when I first hit play....guess that's what I get for being simple minded

ndbuck09

WKR
the first thing that needs to be done is to slow yourself down mentally. you need to leave the modern world frantic mentalities behind. In a lot of ways you need to think and feel like 1 hour while you're alone equates to 10 mins in normal life.