ILBE Main pack volume?

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
Hi, one been looking at getting an ILBE Main pack as a first western pack. I'm a little confused as I'm seeing different descriptions related to is volume. I've seen 45, 65, and 75 liters. If they're only talking about the main pack, then the total volume should not include the assault pack or cover.

The one I was looking at is listed as 45L. But then when I was looking at the waterproof dry bag liners, they were listed as 65 I think.. so I started googling descriptions of the LV pack and I'm coming up with different answers. Can anyone help me? Thank you.

70 liters give or take. That probably includes over stuffing the snow collar a bit. Its design is shorter and wider than most Comercial packs.

I have one I keep around as a loaner, mostly. It rides in an older mystery ranch nice frame and it is a nice pack. I think the build quality is a little higher on the older Coyote versions, if you can find one.

BDRam16

WKR
70 liters give or take. That probably includes over stuffing the snow collar a bit. Its design is shorter and wider than most Comercial packs.

I have one I keep around as a loaner, mostly. It rides in an older mystery ranch nice frame and it is a nice pack. I think the build quality is a little higher on the older Coyote versions, if you can find one.
You have an ILBE or a FILBE on a MR frame? I’ve never really seen anyone swap a USMC ILBE onto another frame and would love to see some pics.