Illinois?

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone from Mount Vernon? Looks like I have a job opportunity in that neck of the woods..

Buck197

WKR
Anyone from Mount Vernon? Looks like I have a job opportunity in that neck of the woods..
No, however, near there, I THINK, is the Shawnee national forest, it'd probably be a good spot to look into public hunting, id imagine alot of pressure, and I'd guess, as big as it is, like 200 plus thousand acres, walk past em and may do some good. This is all opinion and guesswork, im looking at maybe giving it a go down. that way, so might point you in the right direction, if you need hoss.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah I went to school at SIU just an hour south so. I still have few places in mind but now I'd be moving back down there not really knowing anyone but a few old timers. If I land the job I will choosing where to live based on hunting opportunities :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I went to school at SIU just an hour south so. I still have few places in mind but now I'd be moving back down there not really knowing anyone but a few old timers. If I land the job I will choosing where to live based on hunting opportunities :ROFLMAO:
It wouldn't be at Continental Tire, would it? I'm from Golconda (Pope County), but work in Mt. Vernon now.

minengr

FNG
Harrisburg at the moment, however, have also called DuQuoin, Springfield, Urbana, and Chrisman home as well. Another SIU grad as well.

lawndart

FNG
Hi Guys I live in Manhattan. My son and I drew tags for a WY Antelope rifle hunt in Oct and am looking to do a 2021 colorado archery elk hunt in sept.

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
Hi Guys I live in Manhattan. My son and I drew tags for a WY Antelope rifle hunt in Oct and am looking to do a 2021 colorado archery elk hunt in sept.
Where at in WY? I was in the SE corner in 2018 for antelope and a buddy and I are headed to North Central WY the first weekend of October this year for an antelope hunt. Good luck.

lawndart

FNG
Where at in WY? I was in the SE corner in 2018 for antelope and a buddy and I are headed to North Central WY the first weekend of October this year for an antelope hunt. Good luck.
That’s awesome! We chose an area where we were almost guaranteed success in the drawing. Area 24 just south east of Gillette. Looks like we’re gonna have to start doing some homework and contacting some landowners in case we need access. It’ll be our first antelope hunt And we’re super excited. I would love to pick your brain about your trip @Greek

TheGreek

Lil-Rokslider
That’s awesome! We chose an area where we were almost guaranteed success in the drawing. Area 24 just south east of Gillette. Looks like we’re gonna have to start doing some homework and contacting some landowners in case we need access. It’ll be our first antelope hunt And we’re super excited. I would love to pick your brain about your trip @Greek
I sent you a PM