Illinois?

Phil4

Lil-Rokslider
I had to work the Saturday of the hike...anyone make it out? Heard there was a pint night recently too.

Anyone in Chicago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pelagic

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, we had about 25 out there for the hike. Was a good showing with good folks.

I’m in Chicagoland area western suburbs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
hey guys. just checking back in. the season is over. time to start planning the next one. I'm definitely up for some shoots or some hiking. Are you guys familiar with Midewin or the Des Plaines?

I live in McHenry but when moved here from Texas, I move to Joliet...no jokes please. Hunted Midewen for 10 years, great place if you know where to go.

86indy

Lil-Rokslider
I'm down in Southern IL for school but I'm originally from northern IL.

Hey Luckydraw, I’m next door in wonder lake. I went to GMU 5 last November with 2 buddies from Woodstock. Although we got our dicks stomped in 20+ inches of early snow, it was a blast.

Keep in touch for the future. We aren’t going this year but next year may happen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bdg848

WKR
I was raised in Illinois. After graduating college three years ago I got a job offer and hopped the border to Iowa. I live in the Quad cities area.

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
Though I would bump this thread since bow season is mostly done for Elk in the West.
Anyone here in NIL or SE Wisconsin looking to team up for 2020 CO Archery?

Elkhntr08

WKR
Any particular unit you’re looking at? I’m kicking around heading back to south central Colorado next fall.

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
I am open to anything. First time in CO hunting. Have it in my head to setup a base camp and find 10-12 knarly ass drainages that no sane person would walk into until I am into elk lol.

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
I live near the QC area. Went solo to Idaho this year wouldn't mind having a group to Basecamp with.