Illinois?

Missahba

Lil-Rokslider
Hi guys. I’m 4 hours East of you. I was betting we could get a small group together along the I-80/I-94 corridor from Cleveland/Detroit to Chicago. I’m looking to return to CO for elk in 20 and/or21.

Elkhntr08

WKR
Anyone else on here thinking about 2nd rifle in Colorado? Kicking around going out this year. Was going to put in for 1st, but my partner from Texas has all but backed out.
I’ve been in the unit before and have some good spots. If you’re interested, let’s talk.

Unclemoe

FNG
I put in for wyo elk tags but if i dont draw, which who knows with the massive point creep latly, if i dont i would be interested in talking to you about it

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Elkhntr08

WKR
I pulled a Wyoming general last year with 2 points. You may get lucky.
Let me know. Where are you located?

luckydraw2014

Lil-Rokslider
I was planning on an archery elk trip to CO then my buddy pulled out. Moved the trip to Nebraska for mulie to accommodate him and imagine my surprise when......" i can only go to Nebraska for 3 days" UGH. I am either putting in for Utah mule or will make a last min decision to go to CO. I will let you know about rifle. what unit?
Putting out a want ad for a dedicated hunting partner :)

Elkhntr08

WKR
Northern boys!
Don’t know it I posted it, but I’m along I70, 30 miles from Indiana.

Way north! Wonder lake here next to mchenry. We have a group of 3 right now as our 4th (our guide) bailed. Other 2 guys from Woodstock. All are 40ish career/family men. Supposed to go to AZ but now we’re talking about revisiting CO GMU 5 in October. Last time we went in November we got hammered with 15-20” of snow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greenmachine_1

Lil-Rokslider
I'm in the Western part of the state along I-80. I'm debating either Antelope in Wyoming, Archery Mule Deer in Colorado, or Archery Elk OTC in Idaho/Colorado

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk