I'm glad to see a trad forum!!

Traditional archery.

I'm also glad to see the site and a traditional archery forum.

In my view traditional archery is a bow and arrow, shot by hand and eye. What they are made of is not the issue, but the method. If Robin Hood, Genghis Khan, Ishi, Howard Hill and Fred Bear all showed up, we could all swap tackle and shoot it well. I expect Howard would win the shoot off and get us some venison, or rabbits, for the pot. - lbg

B

bearguide

if you think you need more challenge in your hunt try long bow/ it makes getting a two point like getting a huge 4

BMB

Lil-Rokslider
i got a Hoyt Buffalo for christmas......i'm pretty much hooked on Traditional gear, even though it's not "real" traditional in design.

BMB The buffalo is all I rock and its 100 percent TRAD to me its like saying that fiberglass backed bows are not traditional and neither are carbon or aluminum shafts are. For a manufactured bow its my favorite out of all 6 of my bows and my go to bow any day of the week. Trad is an addiction your already finding that out!

Rod

Lil-Rokslider
Been shooting traditional bows nearly 30 years, it is all about the challenge of getting longbow close!
When it all comes together it's a great feeling!

Broken Arrow

Lil-Rokslider
I grew up using "traditional" bows I missed so many critters with a compound wasn't until I went back did I take my first anything with a bow. I've only killed one deer with a compound (Onieda eagle) 2 years ago then sold it. Lol just isn't for me.