I'm in love!!

lintond

WKR
Got my bikini DT2 yesterday, and was blown away with the quality of the pack. After a few minutes I had it all adjusted to fit. Today I loaded it up and went for a 3.5 miles hike around the local forest park. I had no idea I was carrying around an extra 30 lbs! Thanks to Aaron and the other Roksliders who helped in talking me into buying a Kifaru pack. The 3 month wait was definitely worth it!

Last edited:

Buster

WKR
Aron talked me into the bikini and grab it. Can't make the budget fit a new pack yet, but that's partially because he's got me convinced to also try some of the kryptek gear.

OP
lintond

lintond

WKR
Aron talked me into the bikini and grab it. Can't make the budget fit a new pack yet, but that's partially because he's got me convinced to also try some of the kryptek gear.

I've quickly realized this site is bad for my wallet, but good for my gear list.

Buster

WKR
I'm just getting to the gear nut stage now. New rifle last year, new rifle scope this year, retooled the bow, breaking in the new boots, pack is on order, new camo might be in the mix. Darn taxidermy bill is cutting into my gear budget.... Oh wait, maybe thats a good thing.