WKR
Now I'm afraid to shoot it.
8d521b945ab866ab4e4849bff4713c98.jpg

>>>----JAKE----->

OP
LightFoot

LightFoot

WKR
People are trying to sell these on gunbroker.com for $100 per box (not me).

These days it feels like it would be better to buy a bunch of ammo that is available now and then buy a gun chambered in that round.

>>>----JAKE----->

These days it feels like it would be better to buy a bunch of ammo that is available now and then buy a gun chambered in that round.

>>>----JAKE----->

This exactly why the 7mm WSM I bought for my wife only gets shot 2-3 times a year. Lol. Even though I reload for it, finding new quality brass is like finding a unicorn. And you can forget buying factory ammo for it. But that’s also why I shoot a 270 and 308. Not too hard to find those two rounds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

archp625

WKR
Nice find. I am glad I decided to start reloaded this year and got all set up before this nonsense. I way able to buy enough components to last the life of the barrel.

cgasner1

WKR
Wanna sell a box of those 147s to a guy in need?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I have several boxes of that stuff and I don’t even have a PRC, my buddy was supposed to get me some for my creedmoore and I can’t return them. I should probably buy a prc...

Doc Holliday

WKR
Classified Approved
This exactly why the 7mm WSM I bought for my wife only gets shot 2-3 times a year. Lol. Even though I reload for it, finding new quality brass is like finding a unicorn.

There are 5 boxes of 7 WSM Winchester brass, and plenty of Hornady for sale right now on Midway....

Lawnboi

WKR
PRC is disappearing now?! I’m glad I decided to just buy 100 bullets and not a few boxes of ammo for WI gun deer .

Sad how people are hoarding and selling for a profit. It’s happening a lot right now.

Think those are rare? I found 1k cci 450 small rifle primers today.

Local shop said they don’t expect more primers till next year. I’m guessing things are going to get bad here for a while.

Last edited:

Shooter71

Lil-Rokslider
Hoarding and selling for a profit is called capitalism, and those who are pissed about it are those who didn’t.

Laramie

WKR
These guys are next to the factory and can typically get ammo fast. They ship to your door as well.

>>>----JAKE----->
I thought about doing that for either a 6.5 Creedmoor, or a 7mm-08 as that’s all I’ve seen in mass quantity

Lawnboi

WKR
Just got back from fleet farm and they had multiple cases of 143 and 147 hornady 6.5 prc and 300 prc. For cheaper than midway. Sad they had a worse selection of creedmoor

And for the guys seated on their thrones made of primers, I understand capitalism is good. There’s just going to be a lot of guys that go to buy a box or two for hunting season that are not going to be able to get ammo. It’s that bleak around me.