I’m Tired of Waiting for the draw results

Jardo

WKR
This year sucks. No results on Wyoming. Still waiting on NM. Didn’t draw Az.

I did get a MT Combo but will probably turn it in if I draw anything in the other states.

What are you guys doing to pass the time while we sit around with $10k on our credit cards waiting for the results. I can’t even go to the gym to take out my aggression!

Wyoming sucks donkey balls!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wapiti1

WKR
It's a lot easier when you put in for tags you have <1% chance of drawing. There is no anticipation. Just stunned surprise if you draw and lots of running around screaming. At least that's how I will do it.........if it happens, but it wont'. Sigh.

Jeremy

apkleinschmidt

Lil-Rokslider
I love it. It's like the anticipation of Christmas for 4 months.

When it gets too stressfully I buy myself things. Pretty sure I'm gonna get a new shotgun before WY deer draw.
Hahaha ditto... Nothing like some good ol retail therapy

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Man, it's only April. Give it some time. Plan like you drew until they come out, and if you didn't draw then you've just got a little more head start for when you do draw.

This is NFL draft week. There's plenty to keep your mind occupied. I haven't even thought about my draw results yet.

I actually like the waiting. Yes I want to know but that is the fun. There's a ton of fun stuff to do besides sitting in front of the computer and hitting refresh... go for a run, do some burpees, shoot the bow, wrestle with the wife etc.

argv

FNG
No CO results either, CPW hasn't even mailed fishing stamps out...

KHNC

WKR
Some will say you are a peasant for having debt on your credit card.