I'm torn on Colorado prop 114.

sasquatch

WKR
You can get psyched all you want. I can't wait to get back to my house in the middle of nowhere while the cities fall apart at the seams. One day the farmers will cut off the food supply and anarchy will destroy these"glass houses".

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Man that’d be a nice reset for society. One where like nature, only the strong survive when the handouts stop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Billinsd

WKR
Yea that’d be horrendous lol. I had to explain to someone the other day why it’s important

I used florida and wy as an example. Wy is about 1/2 of a % population as Florida yet carries 10% of the delegates Florida does.
Pure democracy is like 2 wolves and a sheep voting for lunch.

Billinsd

WKR
I like that analogy

I'm paraphrasing from what Benjamin Franklin said. In the beginning smaller states did not want to be totally controlled by New York and Pennsylvania. That's why we have the electoral college and why the smaller states joined to become the US. Nothing has really changed. Most of the rest of the world countries are totally controlled by the big cities. We aren't and that makes us exceptional.

sasquatch

WKR
I'm paraphrasing from what Benjamin Franklin said. In the beginning smaller states did not want to be totally controlled by New York and Pennsylvania. That's why we have the electoral college and why the smaller states joined to become the US. Nothing has really changed. Most of the rest of the world countries are totally controlled by the big cities. We aren't and that makes us exceptional.

Ahh I see. Well I appreciate the history lesson.

Yes we are lucky to have the delegate system. It’s just a shame the states also don’t by county. 1-3 counties are controlling many entire states and it’s just not right. Nothing will ever be perfect for everyone though.