I'm Walking Through the Maven Repair/Warranty Process

OP
carsonkeys
FINAL UPDATE:

Saturday (07/24) my binos arrived at my house in perfect, brand-new, working order. This was my first time ever going through a repair process like this so I've got nothing to compare it to, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find an easier warranty service. It was extremely simple and hassle-free. At no point did I feel out of the loop or that I was being jerked around. It had "Maven" on the side so they (literally, no questions asked) fixed it.

Some of the comments above highlight their desire to go above and beyond, which is exactly what, IMO, CS should be.

My experience, plus the comments above, have made a lifetime customer out of me.

Last edited:

Matt G.

WKR
I am currently in process with this. But right now feel naked without binos during the rut/prerut. I couldn't use as is because of massive headache I was getting. Think out of collimation.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Hoodie

WKR
I am currently in process with this. But right now feel naked without binos during the rut/prerut. I couldn't use as is because of massive headache I was getting. Think out of collimation.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Same. Also for a bino that was slightly out of collimation. Out of curiosity, which model is yours? Was it dropped or anything?

Mine's a B6 12x50. Used it for about a week during bow season, always carried in a harness. Sold it to a guy on here who noticed the alignment issue and I took it back from him. It wasn't dropped, so it either got handled roughly during shipping or came from the factory out of alignment. I wouldn't have noticed any eyestrain. Could only tell it was out of alignment by looking at powerlines off in the distance.

Matt G.

WKR
The bino's are the B1.2 and are on the way back to me. They did not find anything wrong after running them through testing both through machine and usage. I may be one of those unfortunates whose eyes don't like that model.

Jgent15

FNG
Interesting. Looking at both of these models. Hopefully I won’t have these issues. I’ll have to try their demo program or buy off Amazon and return if they don’t work out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

texasbbq

Lil-Rokslider
No more than Cabelas would send a gas card to pay for fuel to get them back to store for warranty.