Impacts are on the table.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I should buy mine tonight lol guess I'll see what they are planning for spring bear

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Yep better get them boys word is they are going to stop Non-resident sales and only honor tags they have already sold. This could get interesting quick

11boo

WKR
This is huge. My thinking is if the Wubonic plague is not in our rear view mirror by mid May, lots of non residents would cancel anyway.

The Fish and Game Commission will hold an emergency special public meeting via teleconference at 9 a.m. MDT on Saturday, April 4.

The agenda has been posted on Fish and Game’s website. See the agenda.

In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Commission will consider setting temporary limits on the number of nonresident license/tag/permits corresponding to the number sold to date.

The Commission will also receive an update on agency actions under the proclaimed state of emergency for COVID-19.

Consistent with Proclamation of the Governor dated March 18, 2020, regarding Open Meeting Law compliance, the public may listen to the conference call by dialing (408) 418-9388, and entering Access Code: 965-072-806.

There will be no opportunity for in-person attendance or public comment or questions during the meeting.

Wrench

WKR
I wonder if the phone number is a typo as 408 is a California prefix if I remember correctly.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I tried at 20 after 9:00 and there was no meeting using the info they provided. May have been short.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stonewall

WKR
Maybe I can’t read...

so you can buy an elk tag still, but not the license that’s required to go with it?

stonewall

WKR
That’s what I thought too. Sounds like the only nonresidents hunting elk are those that bought their license prior to the suspension?
I see. So essentially they did suspend elk tags. But had to leave the tag open so those who bought license but not tag yet can still get tag. If haven’t bought license youre sol

Ross

Super Moderator
Staff member
Luckily had bought license and wolf tag earlier this year and had never done so early just bought elk and deer....thanks for info now stuff really getting crazy