Impacts are on the table.

The key is it said temporary. If it slows down will still be able to hunt the fall. They can cancel it any time it said

Yeah it sounds temporary. Hopefully the epicenters stay where they're at and the vaccines, medications, drugs, and several different types of tests etc become available to the masses in order to stop other epicenters from developing. The time for talk is over. Doctors must be able to precribe these life saving medications and drugs that are proven to work without government interference both at the state and federal levels..........

Usi05

WKR
Hopefully nothing gets worse and they honor the tag I have.

Crazy times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmcd22

WKR
Hopefully nothing gets worse and they honor the tag I have.

Crazy times!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully they don't need to honor it and things are just back to normal by September. Folks in my area of the state are not taking this seriously and seem to be out and about regardless of our stay at home "order". My worry is that the less serious people take this, the longer it is going to drag out and may stretch into the fall. I think the biggest concern we should have as hunters is if the Feds shut down the National Forests...that will determine if we can hunt or not, regardless of what the state wants. I'm optimistic though and think this will pass by late spring/early summer.

OXN939

WKR
I'm optimistic though and think this will pass by late spring/early summer.

I wouldn't call this "optimistic," but rather "scientific." In every other country we can use to observe this disease's pattern, it's run in about an 8 week cycle. That would mean we'd be about halfway through right now, and seeing more and more positives/ mortalities each day... which obviously is the case. This would also mean that new infections would be tapering off by early May and most of the population would already have experienced whatever interaction with the virus they were going to have by early June.

Obviously, if everyone forgets basic hygiene practices and runs out into large gatherings as soon as the quarantine is lifted, we'd see resurgences. However, neither SARS nor MERS saw these on a large scale- and they are the closest infections, biologically speaking, to CV-19, albeit not nearly as deadly.

I think, and pray, that there has to be a small chance of fall seasons being shut down. This is the first fall of my life since I've been western hunting that I've been able to plan things without having to thread the needle of active duty timelines, leave chits and training obligations... and I will be super pissy if this beer virus cockblocks me. Going to panic buy preference points now.

tanker

Lil-Rokslider
You can still buy an elk tag and qualifying license. Turkey, bear, wolf, fishing, etc.... are suspended because they are spring activities. Just went ahead and bought mine today since they will probably sell quick now in case this happens for the fall seasons. Hopefully we will be able to travel by September.

Impacts: Idaho residents complaining on rokslide will have to turn their NR angst towards the city folk from Boise. :LOL: