In case ya missed it...Deep state edition...

Broomd

WKR
So, because not every 'blind pig finds an acorn' ...

Just today we saw Senate Majority leader Mitch McConnell commenting on the newly released/unsealed Mueller Russia memos, you know, the crap that the media obsessed over for almost three years. With Mueller's bullsh!t formally unsealed we now know what we already knew--it was all crap, total bullsh!t.
Years of Trump-hating bullsh!t with zero basis in fact based on a conjured up memo/dossier by a British agent named Steele paid for by Hillary Clinton. LOL!!! It all has the makings of a "B" comedy movie.
Kudos for Trump for calling on the Fake News to give back the fake Pulitzers over the fake Russia bullshit.
Yep, words of the day: Fake. and. bullsh!t.

We also now know that the entire General Michael Flynn case, (Flynn is the 35 year career veteran Trump appointed to Nat Sec Adv) was dismissed by the DOJ.
Flynn was railroaded over "lying to the FBI" and breaking the never-applied-in-modern-history Logan Act.
The DOJ formally dismissed the case after years of media coverage and tens of million in Federal litigation.
The man lost his home and reputation because deep state insect Peter Strok wanted to pursue the guy out of personal angst, this in spite of several FBI senior officials advising that Flynn was completely innocent of everything alleged.

I hope Flynn can and does sue for damages for violation of his civil rights. The deep state cretins are running out of places to hide as I type this..
Congressman Adam Schiff aka 'Russian meddling' media camera whore is off hiding under his desk. Schiff assured the nation nightly that Putin and Trump were practically gay lovers.
For us intellectually honest Americans this is all disgusting but not surprising, and Obama was either complicit (which I suspect due to his admitted dislike of Flynn) or incompetently aloof to all of this mayhem. "Scandal-free administration".... LOL!!

That's today's Deep State news....

Last edited:

Scrappy

WKR
Now how will the dems explain away all of this? Oh wait they don't have to, they just keep rolling along to their next scheme to undermine this administration.

If there is any hard core dems on here I would love to hear your explanation?

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Gotta wonder how a person could confuse paranoia with actual facts and occurrences...

When it had delusional and paranoia in the same sentence, I knew it was referring to these deep state nutjobs.

It has become painfully obvious that there is an extreme disconnect with even simple logic with the left. Just yesterday I was watching "The Five" and they mentioned that San Francisco was "giving" away alcohol and illegal drugs to the same homeless people they were putting up for free in hotels. Then the only liberal on the show says something to effect of "well, this may very well be the best solution to this problem". What on earth. A third grader would understand things better.

Last edited:

TBHasler

WKR
Now how will the dems explain away all of this? Oh wait they don't have to, they just keep rolling along to their next scheme to undermine this administration.

If there is any hard core dems on here I would love to hear your explanation?

They won’t address this corrupt investigation - how could they? It will/is being spun that Barr/Trump are lawless and had this overturned through the review in DOJ.
The pivot has already begun to the next investigation which is the dereliction of duty in preparing for the covid pandemic which was identified to the administration in Jan.
Of course all of this is BS and with hindsight we can all identify things that could have been done earlier.
If I believed those with TDS actually believed things would better for the country without Trump I could understand their tactics - but I don’t. They simply want control of the Govt back to pursue their ideologies - regardless of the outcome for the country at large.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
The pivot has already begun to the next investigation which is the dereliction of duty in preparing for the covid pandemic which was identified to the administration in Jan.

Well, that one falls right back to the Obama Administration and directly on "you know who" specifically (VP) who's job it was to restock the national stockpile after the Swine Flu. So if they want to go that route, that's fine.......it will point directly back to the Dems.

In addition........it was the Dems that were up in arms when Trump shut down the flights from China in January. And now they're up in arms because "he didn't act fast enough"? Flip flop.....flip flop. They're like a bunch of fish laying on a river bank.......desperate. But I'm sure there are enough people in this nation that can see through all their charades and idiocy they've shown so clearly these past few years.

Oregon

WKR
When it had delusional and paranoia in the same sentence, I knew it was referring to these deep state nutjobs.

It has become painfully obvious that there is an extreme disconnect with even simple logic with the left. Just yesterday I was watching "The Five" and they mentioned that San Francisco was "giving" away alcohol and illegal drugs to the same homeless people they were putting up for free in hotels. Then the only liberal on the show says something to effect of "well, this may very well be the best solution to this problem". What on earth. A third grader would understand things better.

Dana Perino and the extra bonus of Emily Compagno. Damn.

The Kurds are all going to die
Kids are in cages
War imminent with Iran
War imminent with NK
Russian Collusion(I’ve seen the evidence!)
Ukraine quid pro quo
Flynn
Popadapolous
No bias in FBI
Only females accusing Republicans are credible
I can do this for days.

Has a Liberal or Gossip outlet(NYTimes, CNN, MSNBC, etc) been right or accurate on ANYTHING in past 3 years?
It’s pretty disgusting how they can put party over country.

ODB

WKR

I FIRMLY believe the virus was here in November.

This bullshit of the democrats jumping at everything and "investigating" to find some illegality is getting out of hand. The CV one is utterly ridiculous. Take the US and compare us against mainland Europe (UK, Fr, Ger. It, Sp) We have about the same population (330 mil), the same # of tested (8.8 mil), but we have HALF (even with some of the specious numbers) the number of deaths.

Where is the failure? No one could stop this.

I like to remind people that the US has more than 100 international airports - any idea of how many pathways that gives the virus to get to us? A hell of a lot.

Make no mistake - trump is a buffoon - but the shit the democrats are pulling is country-wrecking. They are hypocritical bastards.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR

Make no mistake - trump is a buffoon - but the shit the democrats are pulling is country-wrecking. They are hypocritical bastards.
Trump is a billionaire who likes himself. He's been under attack 24/7 for almost four years, and the insects never come up for air. Many of his comments are borne out of complete frustration with those creeps.

A buffoon doesn't create the best economy in modern history including historic minority employment.

ODB

WKR
Trump is a billionaire who likes himself. He's been under attack 24/7 for almost four years, and the insects never come up for air. Many of his comments are borne out of complete frustration with those creeps.

A buffoon doesn't create the best economy in modern history including historic minority employment.

Oddly enough, yes he does.

Flynn was a coward and an idiot to plead guilty. The fact he took the “guilty plea” leads on every headline that the media puts out. They never state the circumstances as to why someone would plead guilty when there was no crime as Barr stated.

Michael Cohen is another piece of work. He plead guilty to a crime that doesn’t exist. The prosecutors cut him major slack on actual crimes so that they could get that headline and talking point.

That Texas woman who was sentenced to 7-days in jail showed how it should be done. She is so brave, Nathan Hale would have been proud of this woman.

One should never apologize to the lying media or the democrats. No good will ever come of it.

OP
Broomd

Broomd

WKR
Flynn was a coward and an idiot to plead guilty. The fact he took the “guilty plea” leads on every headline that the media puts out. They never state the circumstances as to why someone would plead guilty when there was no crime as Barr stated.

Michael Cohen is another piece of work. He plead guilty to a crime that doesn’t exist. The prosecutors cut him major slack on actual crimes so that they could get that headline and talking point.

That Texas woman who was sentenced to 7-days in jail showed how it should be done. She is so brave, Nathan Hale would have been proud of this woman.

One should never apologize to the lying media or the democrats. No good will ever come of it.
Respectfully, you're pretty flippant with that 'coward' talk.
Flynn's family was threatened by the FBI, notably his son.
I won't call anyone a coward, especially a 32 year army General with three stars until I walk in his mocassins.
If and when the Deep State insects bring the full power of the US FBI agianst you, you had better believe you'd be weak at the knees and thinking of your family.