In Honor of Father's Day...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
In honor of fathers day, I'm selling all of the gear that I haven't been able to use since my daughter was born. All gear is either new or like new with no rips, stains, tears or smells. First "I'll take it" gets it. Thanks for looking and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there both old and new!

Mystery Ranch:

New Metcalf, size large, Coyote Brown.....$400+shipping

I'm sure there's more to come since I will need a separate bank account for formula. For additional pictures just send me a PM with your email address or Phone # and I'll send them as soon as I can. Thanks!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the 26" tactical duplex with medium belt aluminum stays. PM inbound.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Scottyboy

WKR
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
What size is the KUIU?

And yes, start that baby formula account now.. my twin girls just turned 1 a few weeks ago, so they are off the formula. But now I'm concerned with what we will do with all the extra money now haha :confused:;);)

OP
mountainman406
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What size is the KUIU?

And yes, start that baby formula account now.. my twin girls just turned 1 a few weeks ago, so they are off the formula. But now I'm concerned with what we will do with all the extra money now haha :confused:;);)

Sorry, forgot that, size is XL. Looks like you have plenty of money and an excuse for a new gun now.......at least that's how I'll justify it when the time comes;)

Ryno

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang they go quick. Ill take the 24" Frame is the first guy doesn't.

CD0311B4

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pm on frame

Just came in from work and missed this. I've had a wtb frame post for a week. I keep missing the frames.