WTB In need of spotting scope and tripod

JordanAdams

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’ve got a hunt in November that I’m less than prepared for. Looking to buy a spotting scope as well as a tripod and even a rangefinder that I would plan on using for years to follow this upcoming hunt. If you’ve got an ANGLED spotter and/or a tripod, or a rangefinder for sale, I’d like to talk to you. Would like to stay under $350 for spotter and $150 for tripod if possible. Rangefinder price just kinda depends. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Trial153

WKR
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I’ve got a hunt in November that I’m less than prepared for. Looking to buy a spotting scope as well as a tripod and even a rangefinder. If you’ve got an ANGLED spotter and/or a tripod, or a rangefinder for sale, I’d like to talk to you. Would like to stay under $350 for spotter and $150 for tripod if possible. Rangefinder price just kinda depends. Thanks in advance!
Jordan, you can probably rent all that for close to that budget and get to use higher end optics for money.
Cleck out rent guns and gear. They are a sponsor on here I think.

scp

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The advice immediately above is the best you’re going to get. Use your funds and rent good glass.