In the market for a Ti or Aluminum Pot to boil & drink coffee from

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
The Toaks 750 with a bail will be my next pot. I like the the Self Reliance Outfitters Titanium Bush Pot if 1100ml is an interest.

FYI, 250ml = 8oz, so, 750ml works out to be just enough for 2 cups for a dehydrated meal with a cup of coffee, the bigger SRO is room for more coffee in my life...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I just found a 1.5 Liter aluminum pot with a lid and bail on it at a local thrift store. Cost me $ 3 bucks. When I got home I threw it on my scale, came in at 5.5 ounces same as my halulite minimalist 2. This will go with me when I have another person along.

I use a Toaks 750ml cup, MSR Pocket Rocket, 4 oz fuel can, and a Bic lighter all nested neatly inside it with the lid on. I use the Toaks mesh bag to secure the cup/lid to keep it all together and keep it quiet. The Bic lighter is used just for the sparker, that's all that's needed to light the stove.

I don't think you'll find any cup that fits an 8oz fuel canister. Or at least I haven't seen one that isn't more of a large pot. I got the Toaks cup without the bail - I don't roast over a fire so I don't want the sharp edges cutting things in my pack.

I have gone through two Jetboils, now have an MSR Windburner (which is much better than Jetboils in my experience), and now use the Pocket Rocket and cup combo almost exclusively. I can't remember the last time I used the Windburner, but it is a great setup if you need better fuel efficiency and water boiling speed/volume. If I was going somewhere windy I would take the Windburner - it is about as good as a stove gets in the wind.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I agree with Lou (Louis), I haven't used aluminum since I was a kid with a BSA aluminum cook kit...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk