Indepth replaceable blade knife review

Boudreaux

Lil-Rokslider
This is a review that I put together of different non folding replaceable blade knives, I am a bit of a gear junky and use these types of knives quite a bit at work for disease sampling. There is always a lot of questions about these knives, like does the X type of blade fit on Y brand knife, so I take a look at the sheath (if it came with one), weight, usable handle length, what blades (size and brand) fit each handle as well as blade removal. I test fit 9 different blades and 4 speciality blades (22,22xt, three different brands of 60’s, 60a, 60xt, 70a, gut hook blade, bone saw, tyto osprey fillet blade, tyto spork). The different handles I look at are the Kestrel Mountain Scalpel, Tyto 1.1, #8 scalpel handle, Gerber vital, Kershaw Lone Rock RBK buddy blade, McGinnis Custom Orleans RBK, Civilware IBK, TytoTi, CRKT PDK.

This video is LONG! Not really put together to watch the entire thing, if you are interested in purchasing a knife or looking for information of a specific knife you can watch the first few mins I put a time stamp of when I take a look at each knife so you can skip to what knife you might be interested in.