Inflatable Rentals in or near Anchorage?

Anyone have recommendations on who/where to rent something along the lines of a Soar Pro Pioneer within a reasonable distance of anchorage in September? Also what we should be expect to pay for a 10 day rental? We have an air charter lined up but they don't offer packages, the raft is the last thing we need to nail down to get things rolling for this fall. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Buck2747

FNG
Have you looked on the Alaska outdoor directory forum? Or check with pristine adventures. Larry May rent .

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Shit....you can borrow my raft for 75 dollars a day lol. Keep it for 10 days and I have s free raft.

OP
S
Thanks for the suggestions, I did some looking on the outdoor directory forum and have some numbers to try now, I had been doing some googling and kept coming up with the same 3 places in Anchorage and their websites weren't great. I found the guy on craigslist last night and the $500 weekly rate is about the best I've found, I had found the 60" club website and was going to contact them until I figured out they were in Fairbanks, lol.
We just received our access permit yesterday so that was holding up making reservations and buying tickets, one way or another we'll get a raft lined up.

OP
S
For what its worth that guy on craigslist has one of the last rafts left in Anchorage, we didn't have much success locating many options for the type of boat we were looking for and just ended up biting the bullet and ordering a boat from Pristine Ventures. Thanks for the help!

bmrfish

WKR
For what its worth that guy on craigslist has one of the last rafts left in Anchorage, we didn't have much success locating many options for the type of boat we were looking for and just ended up biting the bullet and ordering a boat from Pristine Ventures. Thanks for the help!

Not sure what you got but really like the Larry boats we’ve rented.

56dec99d394cb3a88e95d1c9e56c3f3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
We ordered a Pioneer x-stream with a rowing package, Looking forward to trying it out

Check the colleges. Alaska pacific university or UAA might have a rental program.

Attachments

• 8C5310D9-66B5-4F1E-A2DD-8CC3E8FEA197.jpeg
    8C5310D9-66B5-4F1E-A2DD-8CC3E8FEA197.jpeg
    224.3 KB · Views: 11