info request on tripod I have

Jacack

WKR
I have had this tripod for a long time now and it's been great for glassing , I bought it new the way it sits from the outdoorsman many years ago.

Thinking I want to set it up to shoot off of and wanted to know what options I have. I assume I should change the head but honestly all the reading has just made me more confused on what to purchase.

I want to use the plate on the rifle I see most people using but wasn't sure exactly what the head I have is called or if I should just change it for something else.

Any input would be great.

Thanks

OP
J

Jacack

WKR
I have had this tripod for a long time now and it's been great for glassing , I bought it new the way it sits from the outdoorsman many years ago.

Thinking I want to set it up to shoot off of and wanted to know what options I have. I assume I should change the head but honestly all the reading has just made me more confused on what to purchase.

I want to use the plate on the rifle I see most people using but wasn't sure exactly what the head I have is called or if I should just change it for something else.

Any input would be great.

Thanks
20210614_131939.jpg

Attachments

• 20210614_131930.jpg
    20210614_131930.jpg
    215.6 KB · Views: 2