Initial Ascent Backpack Member Review Opportunity

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide members, we want to thank everyone that has submitted their nominations for this backpack review opportunity. Not surprisingly, the Rokslide members have more than exceeded our expectations on the number of people who have raised their hand to be involved, THANK YOU!!
Now the hard work begins for us to select who we feel will be the best candidate. This will not be an easy task as there are many qualified nominees. We will announce the selected member on March 15th.
Thank you again Rokslide members!
Joe & Dennis
Initial Ascent

bhowren

Lil-Rokslider
Would have sent in an essay, but don't get to hunt much in the spring. Coaching high school baseball takes most of my time. Would have loved to give a different perspective from some. Being a Firefighter Paramedic who has had 2 back surgeries, including an L5 S1 Fusion, I have to be uber careful with my back, and stay in shape religiously for my job. Very curious how this pack compares to others. Still in search of the best pack for my situation. Only want to buy once!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Would have sent in an essay, but don't get to hunt much in the spring. Coaching high school baseball takes most of my time. Would have loved to give a different perspective from some. Being a Firefighter Paramedic who has had 2 back surgeries, including an L5 S1 Fusion, I have to be uber careful with my back, and stay in shape religiously for my job. Very curious how this pack compares to others. Still in search of the best pack for my situation. Only want to buy once!

We’ll let you know and there will be more opps like this. We know we have some great members out there and we want to tap into that knowledge base.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I just got the short list from Dennis and Joe at IA. Some serious contenders on there.

Stay tuned for the announcment. Click the "watch" button upper right of lead post if you don't want to keep checking back.

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Rokslide members, Friday is just around the corner and we have narrowed our search down to two candidates. This has not been an easy exercise, there are so many great candidates. Here is a video that Dave Beronio and I did highlighting the changes for 2019. Be on the lookout on Friday for who has been selected for this great opportunity.

IA4K-Changes 2018 to 2019

Thank you!
Joe
Initial Ascent

Team Initial Ascent

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Happy Friday to all you Rokslide members! As promised, we have made a decision on the member selected for the Initial Ascent Backpack Member Review Opportunity! It was an extremely tough decision because there were so many great applicants. Click on video below!