Inline possibles bag advice

bgbuck153

Lil-Rokslider
I decided to put a manners stock on my rem UML, have all the metal cerokoted and ditch the attached ramrod and go with a 3 piece ram rod from arrowhead. I put the arrowhead breech in it as well. So it’s currently at the smith’s getting bedded and cerokoted so I’m buying accessories as I wait. So my question is what possibles bag are you guys using for an inline? I don’t want a cheek bag because the height hurts me on the scope height. I’m kind of considering the Bino harness like the new Sitka one that has accessory bags.

rayporter

WKR
my kit is pretty small. maybe 4 in by 3 in. i keep it in my pack.
a wrench to remove the breech plug and a 3 in. jag extension is nice if you have to push through a bullet when you forgot powder.

a patch puller and a bullet puller which i have never used [ push it on through]
you could shoot out a patch with a primer but prices are a little high to do that.

a drill to clean the breach plug and a wire to clean the flash hole.

i have a fold up palm saver in there too-for the bullet pushing.

a few plain patches and a few greased patches.

there are a few other small nik nacks but thats the most needed that i can think of with out digging it out.

rayporter

WKR
yea, i f i never got out of sight of the house i would only have a couple of quick loaders in my pocket and a few primers on a string around my neck.

1. Three reloads in a ziplock bag.

2. Another ziplock bag with a Copenhagen can with:
Nipple pick, patch wormer, jag
couple patches coated with bore butter,
old primer tin filled with a couple extra primers.
Nipple wrench
One pipe cleaner

3. A bullet starter.

Throw them all in sling bag and go hunting.C02C2970-5878-405E-B626-4BDEC5CC3672.jpeg