INOV-8 footwear

Anyone have experience with this brand? Was looking into them for a desert shoe for hiking and possible January bowhunts. I also have overly sweaty feet so I was looking into having more breathable uppers than a typical leather boot so my feet aren’t always sweating

Eagle

WKR
I've used Inov-8's for the last 10 years and love them. I no longer hunt with them while backpacking due to the terrain I hunt requiring a more robust boot, but they should fit the bill for what you are describing well.

Lawnboi

WKR
Iv run a number of inov8 trail runners. I can’t get along with a trail runner when off trail with any weight. They are good shoes, sizing can be a bit goofy and is not the most consistent. Iv worn out a pair of trail roc’s and roc lites.
Iv moved to altra for trail running, hiking and day to day shoes.

rm06

WKR
I bought the Roclite 315s which I am going to try out with a pack this summer and fall. I used them upland bird hunting this past weekend in Kansas, along with the Inov-8 gaiters. Not exactly ideal for stickers, heavy brush and cut crops and I did manage to poke a couple of holes in the gaiters but they kept the crap out of my shoes which performed great. My feet did get wet with melting frost a couple of mornings but dried out very quickly. The shoes were light and all-day comfortable. I'm hoping they will perform as well in the hills.

jmav58

WKR
For you guys that have used the Inov8 boots/shoes, how was the fit? I'm looking at getting a pair of the G 345 and have a wider foot than most and I wasn't sure if these would be ok if I sized up a half size or not. Thanks for any info.

Poser

WKR
I have a pair of Innov8 weightlifting shoes. I’d say they are closer to a Salomon fit with a narrow profile.

I have a wider foot and own two pairs of innov8 . I would go 1/2 to 1size up if your worried about width sizing.
This is what I got from inov8

I can confirm that each shoe has 1 specific fit ranging from 1 to 5 with 1 being the most close fitting and 5 being the widest fitting. The Roclite 315 GTX is rated as a 3 on our fit scale and the Roclite 350 is rated as a 4 and so the 350 will be slightly wider in the toe box. This is the main difference between the 2 styles however the upper construction and the materials used are also different.

Hope it helps