Input on Halstead Fleece sizing

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5'10", 160 lbs. with a thin build. I'm wanting to layer a Halstead Fleece over my medium Llano QZ and Chama Hoody. I like more of a form fitting, athletic cut to my layering system. Anyone with experience having worn the Halstead, would you go with the small or the medium based on my size and layering preference? I've read the Halstead runs a bit looser, stretchier and longer in the sleeves.

coachjdub

Lil-Rokslider
I'm 5'10", 160 lbs. with a thin build. I'm wanting to layer a Halstead Fleece over my medium Llano QZ and Chama Hoody. I like more of a form fitting, athletic cut to my layering system. Anyone with experience having worn the Halstead, would you go with the small or the medium based on my size and layering preference? I've read the Halstead runs a bit looser, stretchier and longer in the sleeves.

I'm 5"9, 155-160lbs and went with a small.

OP
E

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for everyone's input.

Coach, we're about the same size and like I said, I like more of an athletic cut to my clothes. How do you like the small? Do you think layering a llano longlseeve and Chama Hoody under the Halstead would be too tight of a fit?

OP
E

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
Also, coach, do you wear small or medium in llano/Chama?

Im 5' 9 and mid 180s and wear a medium. The llano is not tight but snug. the medium halstead fits over my llano and chama fine. You could probably go with a small if you have a smaller chest

OP
E

Elkfever

Lil-Rokslider
After reading what you guys are posting and after talking with Allie at First Lite, I'm going to go with the small Halstead. Thanks to everyone who took the time to weigh in!

fishslap

WKR
5'10" 185 (for now!), average build, medium Halstead for me also, with room to layer but not too loose. I only have one in dry earth but will probably order another in a different color. Great piece for hunting/hiking and around town.

the halstead does have some flexibility due to its material. for first lite tops the same size throuhout is adequate.

this year i wore the llano qz, chama qz, then the halstead all 3 were medium

i am 6ft 170lbs

if you need more first lite help let us know, we do have some specials currently running