Input on warm weather tops please!!

JNDEER

WKR
Appreciate the input, any experience with the tiburon hybrid zip t to compare?
I am a kuiu guy- living a short distance away I always am able to get good deals in store.

recently got the 118 peleton to try. Used it in hawaii - it wasn’t too hot but worked ok.
I run warm/hot. Not hot like you describe.

if I had to rank kuiu for overall keeping my body cooler in hot weather and while hiking it is the wool base layer. I prefer the zip t or zip hoodie.
Second is probably a tie between the peleton (only have 5 days afield thus far) and the tiburon short.

if you need the shirt to be the most durable for bush whacking then look at tiburon. For mild brush bush whaking get a thin wool base layer from any of the top companies (kuiu, first kite, sitka) and you should be just fine.

Honyock

WKR
Sitka core lightweight hoody or Black Ovis 150 lightweight merino. If I'm going to be wearing it multiple days I go with the merino when it's warm. Watch camofire.com and you can pick up the Black Ovis merino at a good price.

USMC2378

Lil-Rokslider
Sitka Core lightweight is awesome, really helps cool you down in hot weather. I also have the 118 and don’t like it nearly as much as Sitka. Dries fast but doesn’t keep me cool like Sitka does.

I agree on the Sitka core lightweight hoody dries super fast with any breeze and it does keep you cool as well. I do like the tiburon as well for me it keeps me cool and does dry very quick too. I just prefer the Sitka because of the face mask for the extra concealment and sun protection.

If you don't want a wool option, Gulch Gear makes warm weather hunting clothes that breath really well (and made in USA).