inReach Explorer+ ($350) & Mini ($300) at Bass Pro/Cabela's May 14-27

mahnster

FNG
They will likely have another 10% off code next Tuesday and Active Junky has been at 10% cash back.

ericF

WKR
Do the 10% codes usually stack with sale items?

Yes, the 10% off codes are for every Tuesday this month and they stack on top of sales prices. Active Junky also works with the combination, and for the cherry on top, you can put the entire purchase on discounted gift cards as long as you just have the mastercard there for billing even though nothing will get billed to it.

wseidel

WKR
Do you need the Cabelas credit card to access the 10% off code for Tuesday? Also, I'm not familiar with Active Junky but will check into it. Thanks...

ericF

WKR
Do you need the Cabelas credit card to access the 10% off code for Tuesday? Also, I'm not familiar with Active Junky but will check into it. Thanks...

Yes, you need to credit card, or a buddy who doesn't mind letting you use the number.

BigAl!

WKR
If you don't have a credit card, would this work?
1. Purchase gift card through Active Junky
2. Use gift card to pay for purchase

For a combined savings of 20% (10% for each Active Junky transaction)

mahnster

FNG
If you don't have a credit card, would this work?
1. Purchase gift card through Active Junky
2. Use gift card to pay for purchase

For a combined savings of 20% (10% for each Active Junky transaction)

Active junky is not valid on gift card purchases. If you use it it actually will show on your AJ account but it will get removed before the payout.

ericF

WKR
Active junky is not valid on gift card purchases. If you use it it actually will show on your AJ account but it will get removed before the payout.

What mahnster said, but the equivalent is buying gift cards from Raise.com. Right now they are only 9% off, but they used to be steady around 15% off but they have slowly been going down in % discount ever since the coronavirs started. Still, that will give you 19% off between raise and AJ even if you don't have access to a cabelas credit card.

Yes, the 10% off codes are for every Tuesday this month and they stack on top of sales prices. Active Junky also works with the combination, and for the cherry on top, you can put the entire purchase on discounted gift cards as long as you just have the mastercard there for billing even though nothing will get billed to it.

where do you receive the 10% off code?

ericF

WKR
15894227840313288110664565148981.jpg

It is in their latest ad. Just look at their main page on Tuesdays to get the online code.

Thanks brother, Appreciate the info. Of course I tossed the flyer before reading thru it. Taught me a lesson sir. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

717jeeper

FNG
I recently purchased a 66i and saved ~19% by using the raise discounted gift cards and 10% off on Tuesdays in May. Raise also gave me a discount on the gift cards purchased because I was a new enrollee. I thankfully found out about Raise.com through other posts here.

keller

WKR
Not up on the difference between these two.what would you recommend between the two and why? It won't get a ton of use but would like to have one.
Thanks John

ericF

WKR
I’m pretty sure you have to purchase with the Cabelas credit card, not just put in a phone number or credit card number. Have you had a different experience?

Yes, I just bought a Mark 5 two months ago combining gift cards, credit card offer, and AJ with numerous items having been bought in the past using this method. You have to have a Cabelas Credit card number as the billing card in your account. Once that is in there, they will let you apply the 10% off code. At first I was using my buddies billing address and everything, but I figured out it didn't care as long as there was a Cabelas credit card in the account, it would let me apply the 10% off code. See the below receipt for the 10% off an $1800 Mark 5 and then gift cards for the rest. This was an especially good deal because there was a rebate for a free Kestrel 5700 4dof.

Mark 5 order.jpg

717jeeper

FNG
Oh cool, so you can add the cabelas card and then actually put 100% of the balance on gift cards so it doesn’t charge the card.

SOLID tip, thanks!

I think there is a limit to the number/quantity of gift cards you can use.