inReach Explorer+ ($350) & Mini ($300) at Bass Pro/Cabela's May 14-27

rj2

WKR
picked up the mini today, raise has 20bucks off coupon for first time using the app. so bought 300 in giftcards @ 8.5% discount, so 274.50, then minus the 20 off app code, so i paid 254.50 for 300 worth of giftcards. then 30 back for activejunky makes it 225 + tax

For those using active junky, how long until you see your 10% back? I just signed up for active junky and raise to take advantage of this deal. I bought $275 of cabelas cards from raise through AJ for $232.29 after the $20 first timer discount. I got an email that earned 1% back from 1 of the $50 cards but that’s it. Nothing for the $275 I spent at cabelas or the other $225 on gift cards.

also, I signed up for the cabelas card so got 10% off plus an extra $20 for using the card for the first time. Add my 2% cash back citi card reward and I’m in less than $200 as long as I get that 10% back from AJ

strawman

Lil-Rokslider
For those using active junky, how long until you see your 10% back? I just signed up for active junky and raise to take advantage of this deal. I bought $275 of cabelas cards from raise through AJ for $232.29 after the $20 first timer discount. I got an email that earned 1% back from 1 of the $50 cards but that’s it. Nothing for the $275 I spent at cabelas or the other $225 on gift cards.

also, I signed up for the cabelas card so got 10% off plus an extra $20 for using the card for the first time. Add my 2% cash back citi card reward and I’m in less than $200 as long as I get that 10% back from AJ

You'd have to click through ActiveJunky again to take you to Cabelas. If you did that you'll be fine. ActiveJunky pays out quarterly.

My cash back is usually reflected on activejunky.com almost right away. When I purchased my InReach Mini on Tuesday, it was there within an hour.

To check on your own, go to your Activejunky.com account. log in, then click your name which is a pull-down, and select "Purchases and Clicks."

Once there, you'll see a tab for "clicks" which shows each time you went to activejunky.com and clicked through to a vendor, and another tab for "orders" which shows each time you not only went to activejunky.com and clicked through to a vendor, but also made a purchase at that vendor. It shows the amount of the purchase you made. If it's not there, then you didn't click through activejunky.com to make the purchase, or you had activated a different click-through service (such as ebates/rakuten), or you waited too long before placing the order and the activejunky.com click-through timed out.

Once you see it in the "orders" tab on activejunky.com, then you are slated to be eligible to get the cash back for that purchase. You'll want to make sure that you have activated the option to receive the cash back through PayPal. Once all that is set up, on that same "Purchases and Clicks" page, you'll see a list of "Shopping Periods and Payment Dates." For example, right now we are in the April 1 through June 30 period, and all orders placed through the activejunky.com click-through during that time are scheduled for payout on August 10, which is the date you should check PayPal to make sure it was delivered.

To be safe, what I always do is to to Cabela's, load everything up in my shopping cart, go to checkout, and enter in all of my gift cards and discount codes. Then-- very last thing-- I close the Cabela's window and clear my recent internet cache. Then on a "fresh" browser, I go to activejunky.com, search for Cabela's, and click through to the Cabela's website from there. I then immediately go to my shopping cart and submit the order.

^^ now, on top of that, I, too, only received 1% cash back on the first gift card from raise.com through activejunky. Guess I missed out on about $2 on that one, so in the future I guess I'll either go back to rakuten for that (I did that on my bigger gift card purchases through raise.com and got the full cash back, not just the first card in the order), or buy the cards by purchasing one at a time.

TX_Diver

WKR
S&S Archery has the same price on them. Don't think you can stack activejunky on it but call em and they sometimes have codes for this forum.

Good guys to buy from.

whitetail88arch

Lil-Rokslider
Where any of you able to use raise, AJ , and the 10% club card tuesday discount? I think it requires you to use the club card. So that would possibly cancel out the gift cards? If not I think I can get 28.5% off today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pgohil

WKR
Yes I got the AJ to work and used raise gift cards too. Ended up putting $2 on my club card.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

ericF

WKR
Where any of you able to use raise, AJ , and the 10% club card tuesday discount? I think it requires you to use the club card. So that would possibly cancel out the gift cards? If not I think I can get 28.5% off today

I've done it numerous times and put everything on gift cards. You have to have the Cabelas card in your account in order to enable the 10% off, but after that it doesn't care how much you put on gift cards.

Assuming you already have the card today, that should work. You must link your Cabela's Card to the Cabela's account that you are ordering from, though (it's a CapitalOne card, and you'll have to add it manually after you get the card). If you were going to apply for the card, they will tell you that you need to receive your physical card in the mail before you can associate it with your Cabela's account to get the discount, so that part does take some time. But like ericF, you don't have to use the card; you just have to have the card received and activated on the Cabela's account. Then you can add promo codes and gift cards once you're checking out the items in your shopping cart, and you don't have to use the Cabela's card for payment at all if you don't want.