Insert Issue with Easton Axis arrows

Marble

WKR
Nice to know I was not alone in my need to beef up axis arrows. I’ll happily buy collars and direct bond for a performance upgrade. If stock works for you and you like shooting the same arrow set up that a child would have then go ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Marble

WKR
Wow, apparently I must have struck a nerve.... Can't take the criticism in an insert thread so resorts to this?

So, where does this rank with Alone Guy and Ranch Fairy?

View attachment 265390
OH DANG!! I deal with people like this everyday at work...he's definitely got something going on and is off.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Wow, apparently I must have struck a nerve.... Can't take the criticism in an insert thread so resorts to this?
That's just like the Dems.........every time they have accused Trump or conservatives of something, they themselves were guilty of the exact thing they were accusing him or conservatives of.......LOL. There must be some psychotic or psychiatrist type term for that kind of deflecting.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
When one of those moose you shot fell on your arrow and broke it you should’ve saved it so you can go on the forums and whine about it being defective....
Hmmmm.....perhaps it was defective. The moose I shot last year fell on my arrow and it didn't break. I couldn't figure out where that arrow went......it just disappeared. And then after breaking down one side, we flipped him over and there it was......laying underneath him. It was missing a fletch, the nock was broken off flush with the shaft, and the other two fletches were bent up........but the arrow was fine.