Inserting Photos??

LaHunter

WKR
Anyone else having issues inserting photos into a post? I keep getting error messages when I try to insert a photo from my computer into a post. I'm using the same process as I have before, but now it's not working.

shader112

Lil-Rokslider
Yea it never works for me either. It's been this way for awhile. I was told to put the photo on a photoshare site and link it. But that is such a pain it isn't worth it

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
There are a few glitchy things we've been dealing with, which photo uploads seem to be a more prevalent issue as of late. The software the forum is on, will be sunsetted soon. Ryan and I have put some of the troubleshooting of this on the back burner as we are preparing for a move.

If you're in the group having issues posting photos there are two workarounds, Tapatalk for phones and imgur for computers(Heres a how to on imgur- https://www.rokslide.com/forums/gen...ost-pictures-using-imgur.html?highlight=imgur)

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
Yeah the only way I can do it is make the post here then go to that ridiculous TapATalk nightmare, find my post and edit in the photos.