Insole size/shape indicative of boot fit?

Zdub02

WKR
Having trouble finding a boot to fit my feet. Pulled the stock insoles out of some Zamberlans and my foot is too wide for the insole with my forefoot spilling over the sides. Have y'all found that stock insole shape/size is indicative of overall boot fit?

I'm thinking the last in these boots (ZBPK) is just too narrow for my toes/forefoot; despite the description reading "roomy toe box". Just wanting some info and opinions before I move on to another boot.

Tauntohawk

Lil-Rokslider
Yes, when the insole cradles your foot shape your feet will have found a new home.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

If you want Zambs you might need their wide version - look for the "WL" in the boot name/model for that if you want to try those on. There seems to be alot of people saying those fit like regular width so your results may vary.

Having trouble finding a boot to fit my feet. Pulled the stock insoles out of some Zamberlans and my foot is too wide for the insole with my forefoot spilling over the sides. Have y'all found that stock insole shape/size is indicative of overall boot fit?

I'm thinking the last in these boots (ZBPK) is just too narrow for my toes/forefoot; despite the description reading "roomy toe box". Just wanting some info and opinions before I move on to another boot.
Yes, but they don’t make a boot wider… the crispi Nevada has a wider toe box than the couple pairs of zamberlan I have with the zbpk last

You are looking for wider in the toe, taller, or both?

The stock insoles in my zamberlans have too high of an arch, I did remedy that with insoles

The Zamb Wasatch with that last does come in the wide last version - don't get the RR get the WL if you need the ZBPK for a wider foot.

OP
Z

Zdub02

WKR
You are looking for wider in the toe, taller, or both?

Looking for both wider and taller. I picked up the 1104s which were described as "having a roomy toebox". Not the case for my foot. Love everything else about that boot and tried to make them work to no avail. Back to the drawing board for me I believe