Insoles for crispi Nevada

Ehiggins

WKR
Super feet orange or green work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scrappy

WKR
I was getting ready to order a pair of lathrops and sons but the 15 bucks for shipping made me put the breaks on to do a little more thinking. Does anyone know of a discount code.

A lot of people swear by superfeet. I used them and for whatever reason my feet were not that pumped with them. I use a Crispi Summit and I ended up returning the superfeet in exchange for an Aetrex "compete" insole. I run a very high arch and for whatever reason, these insoles feel significantly better than the superfeet to me. Just my feet though. Not sure if you have a shoe store near your where you could try different ones on? What is great too is that the Aetrex fit runs perfect to that of Crispi. Here are the ones I purchased: https://aetrex.com/orthotics/men?cat=618

Jimss

WKR
I tried superfeet as well. They are way to hard for my feet. The more padding the better for my feet!

Jimss

WKR
I've been using $20 Spencos with lots of cushion and replacing them every few months. I would be curious if anyone has had good luck with super soft/cushion insoles? I'm always up for trying new and better!

bobr1

WKR
I use green superfeet in my Nevadas, and they feel great. But I have also been using superfeet for many years. There is no perfect over the counter insole, some people will have better luck with other brands.

sf jakey

Lil-Rokslider
I use the Sole brand cork insoles and they are cushioned more than superfeet but still offer good support. They do take up quite a bit of volume though.