Insoles for kenetrek mt extremes

So I really like my kenetreks and have actually put many miles on them with no real issues. A 12.5 would be perfect for me but they don’t make them and a 13 is too big. I have tried it. I am wondering from people that use insoles such as Superfeet if there are any good insoles that would be thinner than the stock ones? I see Superfeet makes the black one and it says thin, but curious if anyone knows if it would make a difference by pulling the stock and using these. Also I have never tried any insoles but stock ones and my feet are not extremely picky. Maybe someone has experience in other brands that are good and thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
I should say also that I am wearing a 12. Forgot that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jbehredt

WKR
I use greens in my kenetreks. They’re a snug fit as well so I use a thin sock. The first lite triad sock is very low volume overall with some cushion in key areas. Maybe pair those with the blacks for maximum effect.

The Lathrop & Sons insoles definitely give me more room in my Mountain Extremes. I don’t feel like I get as much arch support from them though due to the flat shape and sponginess of the material. This hasn’t been a problem for me, and I find them pretty comfortable. But if you need a lot of arch support they might not work for you.