Insoles in crispi boots?

Just got my new Crispi valdres boots. Wow most comfortable boot out of the box I've ever owned. The boots are so comfortable I am wondering if I need to replace the insoles or just run with them. I bought a new pair of superfeet green, but now wonder do I even need them in the crispi. Are you guys running aftermarket insoles in your crispi boots or staying with the stock?

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I am giving the factory insole a shot, but I usually do with all boots and usually end up putting aftermarket insole in.

I run the super feet blue in my summits
The boot was just a hair big, so these filed up the area and lifted my heel as needed for my arch

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

lucascole76

Lil-Rokslider
I tried a few pair in mine and ended up using spenco. They seem to fit perfect in mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaguigui

FNG
I just took my Crispi Dakotas out yesterday for a pretty hard hike to go hang trail cams at our spot. I'll be replacing the factory insoles, just too thin for my liking. I ended up getting pretty bad pain on the balls of my feet and blisters on my pinky toes from my feet and socks slipping on the insoles. Any suggestions for thicker insoles with padding on the balls of the feet? not a big fan of super feet and haven't tried the spencos yet.

sveltri

WKR
I have super feet greens in my Wyomings, but the arch on the insole feels funny like it's too far back towards my heel. I intentionally bought them a little big to save my goes when going steep downhill so I need something.

twall13

WKR
I have super feet greens in my Wyomings, but the arch on the insole feels funny like it's too far back towards my heel. I intentionally bought them a little big to save my goes when going steep downhill so I need something.
I had the same issue with superfeet. I went with the Cabela's cork Perfekt insoles and have been pretty happy with them in my Crispis. Everyone's feet are different so I always say take your boots somewhere and try on insoles until you find something you think will work. The Cabela's insoles take up alot more volume in the boots but that worked for me.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ebby

WKR
I like the heat moldable Sole insoles. They have varying thicknesses available and now also have an option with cork. I've also used the Lathrop and sons and been pleased with those too.

Lee

I had the same issue with superfeet. I went with the Cabela's cork Perfekt insoles and have been pretty happy with them in my Crispis. Everyone's feet are different so I always say take your boots somewhere and try on insoles until you find something you think will work. The Cabela's insoles take up alot more volume in the boots but that worked for me.

I use the same insoles in my Idaho's. Also used a set in my meindls last year. The sizing is a little off so do some research before ordering them if you cant go to the store and try them first.

twall13

WKR
I use the same insoles in my Idaho's. Also used a set in my meindls last year. The sizing is a little off so do some research before ordering them if you cant go to the store and try them first.
Good point. The size 12 insoles I bought were a tight fit in my size 13 boots. The cork insoles are not as easy to trim as other types of insoles out there.