Insoles

Hey look, another insole question...

This year I am using Schnees granite 200 boots and need to upgrade the insole. The main issue is that the balls of my feet get sore so I am looking for just a little more padding in the ball of the foot. I have weak arches so arch support will be a goo thing. I don't want to add a lot of volume so trying to keep them thin.

Lathrop is on the list.
Superfeet green
Anything else I should look at?

Grouseman

FNG
Hey look, another insole question...

This year I am using Schnees granite 200 boots and need to upgrade the insole. The main issue is that the balls of my feet get sore so I am looking for just a little more padding in the ball of the foot. I have weak arches so arch support will be a goo thing. I don't want to add a lot of volume so trying to keep them thin.

Lathrop is on the list.
Superfeet green
Anything else I should look at?
Sole foodbeds are hands down the best affordable custom footbed out there. Buy them to fit your arch and then trim the tip to match length.

Grouseman

FNG
Sole foodbeds are hands down the best affordable custom footbed out there. Buy them to fit your arch and then trim the tip to match length.

You can order them in multiple volume options too so they don't take up space you need in the boot

Vaultman

WKR
Redwing boot store did good for me. I wear them every day, and they last me a year. I'd like to find a little less expensive opt but these are less than $100. Different models vary in cost. I replace them each year one month before hunting season.

OP
silverbullet555
I'll start by seeing if I can get a referral to a podiatrist for an evaluation and potentially some footbeds. We've hit max out of pocket on insurance so they might be covered 100%. My PCP hunts so he gets it and will likely send me somewhere that does well with them.

If not, I'll explore some of the options above.