Insulated boot for smaller feet

slowS4

FNG
Hello all,
I am embarking on my fist elk hunt this year for the 4th rifle season here in Colorado and looking to upgrade my boots. My largest issue is that I have smaller feet and have been unable to find much of anything. I wear a size 7 for my street shoes and almost all boots I have looked at their smallest size is an 8. The boots I currently have are women's size 9 lacrosse silencer boots but they are well used and not up to the task for lots of hiking in rough terrain. Ive been searching for the past month and thought this might be a good place to ask.

I had tried on a set of Danner pronghorn boots in a size 7.5 and they fit well but their insulated version is out of stock nearly everywhere. I have also heard hit or miss things about the boots. I'm thinking a boot with 400g insulation would be ideal for what i will doing.

Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. I'm willing to spend what i need to to have a good quality boot that will last me and most importantly fit well!
Thanks

Detect

WKR
Crispi Nevada Legend GTX 200g insulation goes down to men's size 7. They might have boots in women's size 8. I have a pair of their women's Summit in 9.5 and fits just like a men's 8.5.

OP
S

slowS4

FNG
I ended up picking up a pair of womens Crispi Skarven II GTX, the person that helped me pick them out said that they would be warm enough for what im doing since they are an all leather construction. I hope she was right and I wont later regret not going for something with more insulation.

dtrkyman

WKR
Artic shield boot insulators, light enough to pack around. When I am on the move I have never needed insualtion! Great for glassing!

Cabelas Iron Ridge have been excellent in my opinion, far superior to the Danner Pronghorns I've owned over the same period.
Available down to size 7.5 and 800g Goretex.