Insulated mountain boots for wide feet

cmahoney

WKR
I have very wide feet, depending on the shoe I wear 9.5 or 10 and I always try to buy wide. As much as I wanted to like Kenetreks they tear up my feet. I’m looking for some recommendations from guys with the same issue.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTJake

Lil-Rokslider
I have pretty wide feet as well. Meindl boots work pretty well for me. I bought the Denalis when they were at Cabelas. Now I think you have to go through their website. I have the uninsulated ones as I tend to run really hot, but they fit my feet well as mountain boots.

OP
cmahoney

cmahoney

WKR
I have pretty wide feet as well. Meindl boots work pretty well for me. I bought the Denalis when they were at Cabelas. Now I think you have to go through their website. I have the uninsulated ones as I tend to run really hot, but they fit my feet well as mountain boots.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try getting in touch with White's boots in Spokane Washington. They build a great boot and can build a boot specifically for you. I purchased a pair of the White's Outdoorsman boots and used them in hunting during wet rainy periods, dry periods, and snowy conditions. My feet tend to run warm so I got the uninsulated boot. Feet haven't been cold yet. If you want some warmth the 200 gr. insulated boot should serve you well. The boots fit like a glove, have superb traction (Montana Claw lug sole), waterproof, and tough as nails. I know they would not disappoint! I used these boots on my grizzly bear hunt above the Arctic Circle in Alaska during the fall of 2019. Love them!