Interesting Pandemic Videos

Flyjunky

WKR
I consider myself a pretty middle of the road person on most issues but I'd say I lean a little right of center.

To make a long story short, a client of mine who is now a retired Dr. and researcher from Stanford sent me these videos. One of his peers at Stanford is a very well known and respected expert in infectious disease, he is literally up there in Fauci status and is mentioned in the first video I believe.

I don't care what side of the aisle you vote, we are being led in a direction that is not good and this whole pandemic has not been about science.

Some very interesting things are mentioned in these videos and I think everyone should watch them.

***** I know it's tough but please don't make this about politics *****

The ugly truth about the Covid-19 lockdowns - Nick Hudson ...vimeo.com › BizNews TV › Videos
The ugly truth about the Covid-19 lockdowns, Part 2 - Nick ...vimeo.com › BizNews TV › Videos

ODB

WKR
I’ve said 1000 times the full story of Covid will not, can not, be told for at least a decade. We have little choice but to simply live as best we can with the time we have left in our frustratingly short lives.

Btaylor

WKR
I’ve said 1000 times the full story of Covid will not, can not, be told for at least a decade. We have little choice but to simply live as best we can with the time we have left in our frustratingly short lives.
Who should get to make the decision about how you live your best life, you or the government?

ODB

WKR
Who should get to make the decision about how you live your best life, you or the government?

You make your own decisions, obviously. But you have to accept, whether you like it or not, there are consequences to your decisions (and some decisions themselves) that you don’t always control. It’s a price we have worked into what we call civilisation. Don’t think I like it, but you have one life, and you can spend it either pissing up a rope, or grabbing onto it and swinging. Which one you choose is also your decision.

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
I agree with all of the above comments but we are the ones who "should" be in control. The government works for us, not the other way around. I know that's pie in the sky thinking but we as a country need to stand up and fight for what's right, we've spent far too long being led around on a leash and for me personally that starts with both mainstream and social media.

Btaylor

WKR
You make your own decisions, obviously. But you have to accept, whether you like it or not, there are consequences to your decisions (and some decisions themselves) that you don’t always control. It’s a price we have worked into what we call civilisation. Don’t think I like it, but you have one life, and you can spend it either pissing up a rope, or grabbing onto it and swinging. Which one you choose is also your decision.
Until 2020, I would have agreed with that premise. But we have collectively allowed the govt to throw what was established as our freedoms and liberties right out the window. We allowed them to pick and choose the winners and losers in business, etc. Gov't has seldom missed an opportunity to seize power and control and they took a gigantic bite in 2020. The question is how far do they continue to try to push and when does the populace call BS and pushback. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I dont like the direction things seem to be moving and have a gut feeling we are headed for seriously bad times as a society if things dont change.

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I dont like the direction things seem to be moving and have a gut feeling we are headed for seriously bad times as a society if things dont change.
This right here is the exact sentiment that started the conversation with my client.

I don't care what side of the aisle you're on, and if you think we are headed in a good direction for the future of this country I would really have to question what you stand for as a person.

When we can have our leaders stand in front of a camera and literally tell lies right to our face, there is something seriously wrong. Then, have businesses and other entities make decisions on these lies because it's the "in" thing to do.....well, I feel seriously feel bad for my kids.

ODB

WKR
Until 2020, I would have agreed with that premise. But we have collectively allowed the govt to throw what was established as our freedoms and liberties right out the window. We allowed them to pick and choose the winners and losers in business, etc. Gov't has seldom missed an opportunity to seize power and control and they took a gigantic bite in 2020. The question is how far do they continue to try to push and when does the populace call BS and pushback. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I dont like the direction things seem to be moving and have a gut feeling we are headed for seriously bad times as a society if things dont change.

I don’t like them either. I’ve learned to live (at least) two lives at once in recent days/months/years, and I’m not happy about it because living more than one life dilutes them all and I’d rather not do that.

I also feel bad things are coming, and I’m especially pissed about it because I have a kid and I can’t believe the world has gotten how it has. But I also can’t forget I have to live in the meantime of pushing back against stuff that is ridiculous. I can’t be a martyr and raise my kid.

we are largely on the same side of things here. Just the viewpoint is different.

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
I don’t like them either. I’ve learned to live (at least) two lives at once in recent days/months/years, and I’m not happy about it because living more than one life dilutes them all and I’d rather not do that.

I also feel bad things are coming, and I’m especially pissed about it because I have a kid and I can’t believe the world has gotten how it has. But I also can’t forget I have to live in the meantime of pushing back against stuff that is ridiculous. I can’t be a martyr and raise my kid.

we are largely on the same side of things here. Just the viewpoint is different.

I think your last sentence says it all. Most of us believe in pretty much the same thing with some slightly different outlooks. The problem is that all we ever hear or see reported is the extreme viewpoints of either side. The middle ground, where most of the truth resides, doesn't get any traction.

The division of this country is one of the main goals right now....choosing sides is what it's all about, not about getting anything done that's for the best of the people.

Last edited:

ODB

WKR
One thing I’ll add is that I grew up in the house of someone who felt it was his duty to push back against government overreach, joined groups that believed the income tax was unconstitutional, was frustrated by constant financial Hardships and blamed it all on something other than himself. He’s now 80 and none of the things he spent his life worrying about really ever came to fruition, and yet, when I look back at memories of the 80s and 90s, they are largely filled with these unhappy crusades.

i have no intention of leaving my kid a pile of memories and baggage like that.

This is what I mean when I say our viewpoints differ.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Thanks for the links Flyjunky.

DL them quickly as they do not fit the current narrative so they will be taken down.

Eddie

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
Thanks for the links Flyjunky.

DL them quickly as they do not fit the current narrative so they will be taken down.

Eddie
these videos were already deleted once from Youtube. Vimeo has kept them up and they are also on the PANDA website. There are a few other interviews with Nick Hudson on the web that are really enlightening.

MattB

WKR
The division of this country is one of the main goals right now....choosing sides is what it's all about, not about getting anything done that's for the best of the people.
Repeating for emphasis.

I dislike formulating political views from memes, but saw one recently that fit. It talked about putting red and black ants in a jar. They got along great until someone shook the jar, and then they began attacking each other.

The broad questions we need to ask are 1) who is shaking the jar, and 2) (in a more concrete sense( are we individually being part of the problem or part of the solution?

OP
Flyjunky

Flyjunky

WKR
Repeating for emphasis.

I dislike formulating political views from memes, but saw one recently that fit. It talked about putting red and black ants in a jar. They got along great until someone shook the jar, and then they began attacking each other.

The broad questions we need to ask are 1) who is shaking the jar, and 2) (in a more concrete sense( are we individually being part of the problem or part of the solution?
I don't have the same view on a lot of things that you do but I definitely agree with what you said.

Somebody on this site mentioned that each side is out to screw us, they just go about it in a different way. The government does what is best for them and lip service is given to us.

There are several historical accounts and old newspaper articles from 1918-1919 during the Spanish Flu where people thought/felt the exact same way as people do right now regarding lockdowns, masks, government overreach and picking and choosing what businesses survive and what don't. Life and freedom continued on when that pandemic was over. If anyone thinks that the government back then was less full of corrupt and power hungry control freaks than right now needs a history lesson starting from about the 1840s to present. Just some food for thought for those thinking this is the beginning of the end.

Jbenson

Lil-Rokslider
Those videos solidify all my thoughts since this BS all started. That guy has a set of nuts...so how long do you think before he dies of a coronavirus gunshot to the head??