Interesting Pandemic Videos

rodney482

WKR
Until 2020, I would have agreed with that premise. But we have collectively allowed the govt to throw what was established as our freedoms and liberties right out the window. We allowed them to pick and choose the winners and losers in business, etc. Gov't has seldom missed an opportunity to seize power and control and they took a gigantic bite in 2020. The question is how far do they continue to try to push and when does the populace call BS and pushback. I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I dont like the direction things seem to be moving and have a gut feeling we are headed for seriously bad times as a society if things dont change.
Bad times create strong men..... Strong men create good times, good times create weak men, weak mean create bad times........

No lockdowns or mask mandates in our state. Totally different pandemic experience. Except for masks in businesses (none required at your table in restaurants), almost no change for us.

I feel for those states and cities with idiots and assholes for leaders.

grfox92

WKR
The fact that videos made by real doctors and scientists are being removed left and right because it doesn't fit the narrative of democratic leaders and MSM is a good indication of the fact we are being lied to.

We can only speculate as to why.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk