International Hunting Thread

ozyclint

WKR
brock A, check out the mountain goat forum. i and others have some threads about tahr and chamois hunting in NZ. search a few pages and you'll find my older ones.

international forum- bring it on!

GarrettCrain

Lil-Rokslider
I had this same idea recently while looking into planning an NZ trip. Glad to see it was brought up already. Was there any reason this never happened?

I had a similar thought a few months ago as I wanted to share hunts from Australia on here. I e-mailed a mod and they told me to put stories in General Discussion, so I think over the last couple of months I may have posted 3 or 4 'reports' in there. Just general hunting threads with lots of pictures and game taken, etc.

An international section would be a good spot to put them all and potentially develop a lot more interest with North Americans as it would give them one spot to find all the cool international stuff instead of filtering through a lot of the other content.

Anymore development with this idea? I'll be hunting over here in Australia a lot over the summer break (Dec-Jan) and it'd be good to have somewhere specific to put the stuff instead of putting it in the General Forum all the time.