Internet Hunting Forums - who's your favorite online Bad Azzes?

What happened to buzz to get the ban? Must have missed out on that one.
he was on here friday his profile doesnt have banned anywhere on it
If he was actually banned im sure he will post about it on hunttalk and mm

he was on here friday his profile doesnt have banned anywhere on it
If he was actually banned im sure he will post about it on hunttalk and mm
When I click on his profile it say “page not found” or whatever.

Not sure if it’s a timeout or a ban, I’d guess a ban based on the above. He certainly would’ve popped back up by now if he could post.

Scoot

WKR
This one is easy, even though it's a tie: my buddies Jon and Gabe. It started young for them- neither was breast fed and both had latent sexual desires for farm animals. Adolescence was tough too as they befriended each other and started a young crime spree knocking off lemonade stands and mink farms in their early teens. As adults they mostly are internet tough guys, but also spend their extra time putting firecrackers in frogs and spraying their neighbor's flowers with roundup. Those guys are internet bad azzes!

When I click on his profile it say “page not found” or whatever.

Not sure if it’s a timeout or a ban, I’d guess a ban based on the above. He certainly would’ve popped back up by now if he could post.
It did that to me a couple times then it finally let me see his profile not sure
I guess we coud get lucky and he actually did get banned

wapitibob

WKR
Anybody leaving a forum because buzz told ‘em they were full of crap won’t be missed. Rebuttals aren’t that difficult if you have the data to back up your position, regardless of who you’re dealing with.