Internet Hunting Forums - who's your favorite online Bad Azzes?

2ski

WKR
Sure do. I haven't seen him in several years as he moved to Idaho but we text regularly. Still the same ole Littlebuf, lol. And yes, he is legitimate, dude has killed alot of animals.
Tell him we said hi. I was just thinking Washington is probably a little hectic for him now. Idaho fits in more.

And I'll say I don't think he was a "tough guy" per se. He had wit to go along with being rough around the edges. He called it like it is.

We’ll probably see a bunch of new members as he runs them off from there 😂
Naw he's been a member of MM & HT a long time I think he joined HT IN 2000
unless it's a discussion on managing Montana's big game then he's on HT telling everybody how Montana needs to do things and how he and his family single handedly made Montana big game hunting great back in the day and nobody else knows what they are talking about.
Oh wait he does that here so not a surprise

Last edited:

Brooks

WKR
Naw he's been a member of MM & HT a long time I think he joined HT IN 2000
unless it's a discussion on managing Montana's big game then he's on HT telling everybody how Montana needs to do things and how he and his family single handedly made Montana big game hunting great back in the day and nobody else knows what they are talking about.
Oh wait he does that here so not a surprise
According to him hunting in Wyoming and Montana wouldn’t exist without him. The Joe Biden of the hunting forums…

2ski

WKR
I'm going to post the peeps that I miss. Not tough guys.

Aron obviously
David Long(i know there was a history there and hes no longer an owner) I didn't see much from after I joined but I always enjoyed his videos.
I miss the "back and forth" between Little Buf and a not so well known Rokslider that has a name that's the same as a Disney cartoon.

woods89

WKR
I miss the "back and forth" between Little Buf and a not so well known Rokslider that has a name that's the same as a Disney cartoon.
Ha Ha! I hadn't thought about that one for awhile. If I remember correctly littlebuf had a hard time understanding why you would come out of the mountains and get a motel for a few nights......

I felt the same as you about him, he wasn't trying to be something he wasn't, he was just a legitimate outdoorsman with a very blunt communication style.....

WKR
Awww, come on, fellers. The magazine toughs of yesteryear were much more interesting than the internet toughs of today. Bill Jordan and Charlie Askins. Jack O'Connor and Elmer Keith.

2ski

WKR
Ha Ha! I hadn't thought about that one for awhile. If I remember correctly littlebuf had a hard time understanding why you would come out of the mountains and get a motel for a few nights......

I felt the same as you about him, he wasn't trying to be something he wasn't, he was just a legitimate outdoorsman with a very blunt communication style.....
That's right. The I forgot the Floridian did that his first time out west. I enjoyed his live hunts. It was interesting reading along as he learned things.