Introducing GearDrop from BaseMap

OP
B

BaseMap

This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by America's Best Bowstrings. The winner gets a custom set of bowstrings and cables for their bow. You get to pick any color combination you would like! The winner also gets an ABB hat and a Cabela's $500 gift card! You have until 6:00pm PST on Monday to drop your guess marker and enter to win. The GearDrop is located in unit 24 in Colorado. Good luck!

Social Post - ABB.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap

GearDrop #7 is live and brought to you by Kifaru! Listen to the KifaruCast podcast to find out more about the app and to also learn how you can get a discount on an annual pro membership. We are giving away a Stryker Cargo Panel and a Duplex Frame. As always, this GearDrop will end at 6:00pm PST on Monday. Good luck!

www.basemap.com/geardrop

Social Post - Kifaru.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
GearDrop #7 is live and brought to you by Kifaru! Listen to the KifaruCast podcast to find out more about the app and to also learn how you can get a discount on an annual pro membership. We are giving away a Stryker Cargo Panel and a Duplex Frame. As always, this GearDrop will end at 6:00pm PST on Monday. Good luck!

www.basemap.com/geardrop

View attachment 140845

Kifaru pack!!! Nice prize. Get in there Roksliders, someone’s gonna win!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

BaseMap

The prize packages just keep getting better! This weeks GearDrop features a prize package from Yeti. It has everything you need for a weekend at the lake or a trip to the mountains. As always, just drop your guess markers in the designated GearDrop area and have a chance to win the entire package. You have until 6:00pm PST on Monday to play. Good luck!

www.basemap.com/geardrop

Social Post - Yeti.jpg

prm

WKR
Waiting for the announcement that I won the Kifaru pack! Have a good guess in for the cooler too though!

OP
B

BaseMap

Our next GearDrop is brought to you by Rapid Rifle Covers. We are giving away one Rapid Rifle Cover, two bear spray holsters, and a $300 Bass Pro Shop gift card. This is a great item to help protect your rifle and optics while out in the field. You have until 6:00pm PST on Monday to enter. Good luck!

www.basemap.com/geardrop

Social Post - Rapid Rifle.jpg

Last edited:
OP
B

BaseMap

We figured that there wouldn't be a better GearDrop prize to give away during the Archery Trade Association show in Indianapolis, IN than a brand new 2020 Hoyt Archery RX-4 bow! This is our biggest GearDrop prize to date and one that everybody is going to want to try to win.

The winner gets their choice of any of the RX-4 models, choice of color, and draw weight/length. This is Hoyt's flagship carbon bow and it shoots like a dream!

On Friday we will be live at ATA talking with Evan Williams from Hoyt about this great bow that one of you will win!

https://youtu.be/NnjP43MqknY

Social Post - Hoyt.jpg

Josh Boyd

Super Moderator
Staff member
I’ll definitely drop a pin! It’s a really cool give away and I’ve dropped pins on past giveaways. I’d like to see them post the point where the gear was “cached”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk