Introducing GearDrop from BaseMap

OP
B

BaseMap

This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by Kryptek. We are giving away an entire setup that will get you out in the field chasing your favorite game. This gear is designed to be tough no matter the conditions you are hunting in. The gear and camo are designed by ex-military. Drop your guess markers for a chance to win some new Kryptek gear for your upcoming hunts and adventures.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

https://kryptek.com/kryptek-camo-patterns/behind-the-brand

Paid Ad - Kryptek.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by Kryptek. We are giving away an entire setup that will get you out in the field chasing your favorite game. This gear is designed to be tough no matter the conditions you are hunting in. The gear and camo are designed by ex-military. Drop your guess markers for a chance to win some new Kryptek gear for your upcoming hunts and adventures.

Kryptek Outdoor Group

https://kryptek.com/kryptek-camo-patterns/behind-the-brand

View attachment 174509

Altitude Gear! Wore it early to mid season last fall. Tough stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prm

WKR
That is a prize I could get really excited about.

I haven’t won one yet, but looking at the winning location of a couple I must have been within feet.

Ratfink

FNG
Just saw this from a buddy. Why not? Its free! Hope I can win one of these weeks! Great idea!

OP
B

BaseMap

Today starts another great GearDrop from our friends at Wilderness Athlete. You may be familiar with Wilderness Athlete if you are a fan of the show Western Hunter. This great company is run by hunters and creating products for hunters. If you are looking for something for your preseason workout or to replenish yourself in the field, Wilderness Athlete has something for you. The winner of this weeks GearDrop gets to try some of the most popular products from Wilderness Athlete including their best selling Hydrate and Recover along with the Energy and Focus. Mix those two products together for something they call the superman combo. Drop all of your markers for the best chances to win. Good luck!

Social Post - Wilderness Athlete.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap

This weeks GearDrop is brought to you from our friends at Burch Barrel. The produce a unique portable, suspended barbecue and firepit all in one. You can cook on it, socialize around it, and many more things. Throw some wood in the barrel, get it started, and then throw on your favorite grilling food. Because the Burch Barrel is portable, you can use it at home, take it to hunting camp, or even take it to the beach. Now you can take your outdoor cooking and socializing to the next level. Drop all of your guess markers for a better chance of winning this great GearDrop.

https://youtu.be/IUau1P5Pmjo

Social Post - burch barrel.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap

With spring hunting starting to come to an end in some parts of the country, scouting for fall is right around the corner. This weeks GearDrop sponsor is going to make that task a little easier for you. One lucky GearDrop winner will get this packing from SPYPOINT which includes a Link-S camera and all the accessories you need to find your trophy this season. Drop all of your guess markers for the best chance of winning. Good luck! Social Post - spypoint.jpg

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
With spring hunting starting to come to an end in some parts of the country, scouting for fall is right around the corner. This weeks GearDrop sponsor is going to make that task a little easier for you. One lucky GearDrop winner will get this packing from SPYPOINT which includes a Link-S camera and all the accessories you need to find your trophy this season. Drop all of your guess markers for the best chance of winning. Good luck! View attachment 180800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

BaseMap

For this weeks GearDrop we are bringing you something a little different. Our friends are Rent Guns and Gear are giving 3 lucky winners a chance to rent some quality gear for an upcoming hunt. Are you in the market for some new optic? Maybe a high end rifle? Or maybe you are looking to try out a new pack this year. Well, they have you covered. You can try before you buy.

The Grand Prize winner will get a $500 credit towards a rental. Second place will get $250 and third place will get $100. They will ship you the gear and you have the choice at the end of the hunt to ship it buy or buy it. It is that simple. So now you can try out something on your wish list before you make the purchase.

* Rentals are for up to 10 days and does not include shipping. If you do decide to rent a rifle, you are subject to filling out all of the necessary documentation and pass a background check. *
https://rgunsngear.com/

Instagram-1-RENT.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap

This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by VIAM Outdoors. We are giving away one of their Madison Tipi 4 person shelters. This is a great lightweight solution for your backcountry hunts. Weighing under 2 pounds, this shelter can be easily packed in your backpack. All of VIAM's products are made in the US and they are a proud member of 2% for Conservation. Drop all of your markers by 6:00pm PST on Monday for a chance to win!
Instagram-1-VIAM.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap

In honor of our new partnership with Bone Collector, we are bringing you a Hoyt Bone Collector Edition bow for this weeks GearDrop. The winner will get their choice of high end line of Hoyt aluminum bows. Either the Axius Ultra, Axius Alpha, or the Helix Turbo. You also get to decide if you want the Black Bone Collector bow or the Realtree Edge. Check out all the ways to unlock markers this week and you might see a familiar face in one of them. Good luck!

Hoyt - Bone Collector - Mobile.jpg

Carr5vols

WKR
This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by VIAM Outdoors. We are giving away one of their Madison Tipi 4 person shelters. This is a great lightweight solution for your backcountry hunts. Weighing under 2 pounds, this shelter can be easily packed in your backpack. All of VIAM's products are made in the US and they are a proud member of 2% for Conservation. Drop all of your markers by 6:00pm PST on Monday for a chance to win!
View attachment 184738
When will a winner be selected for this item, i was extremely close to the drop and was just wandering. I could use the item lol.

OP
B

BaseMap

When will a winner be selected for this item, i was extremely close to the drop and was just wandering. I could use the item lol.

Winners are announced every Tuesday on our Outdoor Journal. Those winners also receive an email letting them know that they one. We don't select a winner. Whoever is closest to the secret location is the winner.

Carr5vols

WKR
Winners are announced every Tuesday on our Outdoor Journal. Those winners also receive an email letting them know that they one. We don't select a winner. Whoever is closest to the secret location is the winner.
Ok thank you, I was looking at the website online and it shows no winner selected yet for this item.

OP
B

BaseMap

Ok thank you, I was looking at the website online and it shows no winner selected yet for this item.

An email goes out the following Monday announcing the winners as well. But to find the winners faster, check out the outdoor journal on Tuesday.

OP
B

BaseMap

This weeks GearDrop is brought to you by Mountain Archery Fest. Initial Ascent and Vortex have partnered with MAF to bring you a great gear package. There is a pair of Vortex Diamondback HD binoculars, a Vortex Impact Rangefinder, a Vortex swag package, an Initial Ascent IA2K pack syterm, and some Initial Ascent swag. Good luck!
Initial Ascent - Social.jpg

OP
B

BaseMap