Iowa- Outfitter or DIY?

OP
M

Muzzy48

FNG
And everyone up to that point provided good feed back that was greatly appreciated until one comment that wasn’t helpful to the conversation nor accurate. I apologize if it was meant to be a joke but there are enough people that just like to be complete smarta**es on these forums when most people on here or elsewhere are here to help and inform others.

Anyhow, seriously, thanks to everyone who provided their helpful insight. I plan to go public unless something changes between now and the time I draw. Happy Holidays to all!

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
We hunted with iowa missouri trophy hunts in 2018. Geoff will treat you right. We are booked for iowa hopefully next year but i have a feeling it will be in 2024. Iowa is flat awesome hunting. Good luck.
If you go with a guide, I'd 2nd this outfit. Just got back from their Missouri camp, excellent operation. Nathan and his people will treat you right

OP
M

Muzzy48

FNG
Unfortunately, I didn’t. I waited to confirm with a buddy on the weekend of the iowa deadline our plans for another out of state trip. As a result, when i went to apply, I realized i never got my Hunter’s Ed approved prior.

The plan is to go next year now but still kind of contemplating as it sounds like EHD has really been bad in places out there this year.